Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Wait till tomorrow to know how it works. You've seen just a picture, we'll have a week to recruit, so wait first.
    A week to recruit but with no guarantee that during this week players having the desired position will show up for the user to recruit. It is not like the user has an option of instructing the youth talent centre to look for players having the desired positions; it is more like the system will decide for him.

Of course, I am waiting to see the new academy system (you basically told me what I myself I told others many times ) but from the information from the video, many things can already be anticipated how will they be.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-09-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Dreamer
    Not for me. Thank you. To wait 1 month for decent player from Academy paying top dollar.

I rather buy 18 yo 3 star player for 1 token lol and pump him up big time. 11 players = bought for 11 tokens = 6.5 K greens. And you have invicibles.

Why would I fall for this **** ?

The best thing is to wait whole month while my 18 yo young Lad can be trained within 2 hours.

Fancy update **** for newbies, enjoy youngsters

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Not for me. Thank you. To wait 1 month for decent player from Academy paying top dollar.

I rather buy 18 yo 3 star player for 1 token lol and pump him up big time. 11 players = bought for 11 tokens = 6.5 K greens. And you have invicibles.

Why would I fall for this **** ?

The best thing is to wait whole month while my 18 yo young Lad can be trained within 2 hours.

Fancy update **** for newbies, enjoy youngsters
    Not to mention the massive cost of the academy player. Please see my calculations in my last comment.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Not to mention the massive cost of the academy player. Please see my calculations in my last comment.

yeah mate, its too much and also I need 11 players in the same age to have. Not two players this season, two players next season. Its for newbies, I get that, its fine. Someone needs to pay for the game and I am thankful for these managers because without them there would be no game.

Apprentice
    Even if youd get 130% 18 years old player out of the academy (like this is going to happen) with 240 tokens + many hundreds of greens. It would be a lot cheaper to buy 18 years old player from the market and train him. This player would also be "Nordeus player" whom has grey skills almo as high as the White skills. Hence a useless player for me at least.

Apprentice
    I just have this funny feeling that you wont be able to get 18 years old fast trainer from the market after the youth academy gets running.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    I just have this funny feeling that you wont be able to get 18 years old fast trainer from the market after the youth academy gets running.

it doesnt have to be fast trainer .... some people dont get it. You dont need to have 120% or 140% in your squad I will cope and adjust with the game , I always did.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    it doesnt have to be fast trainer .... some people dont get it. You dont need to have 120% or 140% in your squad I will cope and adjust with the game , I always did.
    I dont need it either that was an example what most ppl want to get(or this is what I assume).

Sounds bad so far, will wait for the feature to be active to see how the math goes.

I kind of wished for this to be a good option, especially since for the last few seasons I've used mostly Romanian players (mine and my team's nationality) and I want to proceed for next few seasons as well (I know, I am getting bored).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Guys, let us wait first for when the YA really starts and see what we can get out of it.
    People are so eager to criticize they don't even wait to see the hole picture...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast