Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I believe you may be wrong.
    It is simple maths. How can that be wrong?

Are you telling me that it is better to pay 200 tokens + greens for 65% 18 years old than paying 1-3 tokens for the same player in the market?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post

Are you telling me that it is better to pay 200 tokens + greens for 65% 18 years old than paying 1-3 tokens for the same player in the market?

you pay 65 tokens+45 rests for a almost 100% player for 1 week, you pay another 130T+90 rests for what i believe to be a 7* player.
    This is what i understood out of it.
    I will receive a 60% ST at the end of the season which i hope will be a FT for 3T.Spares me hours to search it on the market.
    I m still around, LOL!

In my other thread I just booked head coach and local coach for 80T and 70 greens on my player and he is already 103%.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    you pay 65 tokens+45 rests for a almost 100% player for 1 week, you pay another 130T+90 rests for what i believe to be a 7* player.
    This is what i understood out of it.
    I will receive a 60% ST at the end of the season which i hope will be a FT for 3T.Spares me hours to search it on the market.
    well... we r lowering the prices.... let's not forget that we have 1.000Token players there lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Ahahaha, for first 7 day's you pay 15 tokens, at the end you gonna spend 45 token, for the first training method, but last one it's the most beautiful 65x3=195 tokens, for one player 4 stars at the end
    Each training method it's only for 7 days, not until the end of the season
    Thank you nordeus, can I delete academy from my game? Please please please

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    You should press the tick first to see the benefits of every coach, don't press the price button.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    well... we r lowering the prices.... let's not forget that we have 1.000Token players there lol
    Remember you can pay 2.5K tokens for a legend from 6* to 9*, while you can get him there with 300-500 greens.
    HAHA, unbelievable.
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In my other thread I just booked head coach and local coach for 80T and 70 greens on my player and he is already 103%.
    How can you afford to make tests like this my friend? Is the 103 his actual lvl or the expected lvl?

How can you afford to make tests like this my friend? Is the 103 his actual lvl or the expected lvl?

Expected quality, still 80T and 70 greens for 103% 18 yo player on day 1 is not very bad, but not great either.
    In comparison to things like personal trainer or some recommended players this is superb.

Because I have many teams and farm Token on them with associations to try out stuff before I maybe do it on my normal team.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Expected quality, still 80T and 70 greens for 103% 18 yo player on day 1 is not very bad, but not great either.
    In comparison to things like personal trainer or some recommended players this is superb.

Because I have many teams and farm Token on them with associations to try out stuff before I maybe do it on my normal team.
    In comprasion I just made the player below with total cost of 2 tokens and 100 greens.

It is still half of the prize youd pay in the youth academy.

I noticed that the expected quality can drop in a youth player as mine has gone from 71 to 65 and from 68 to 65 in 2 of my youth players. Hence I assume that if you wont buy another coach for him. His expected quality will drop from 103%.

Yes I still think powertraining is the best and cheapest way to get good players.
    But if you are short on greens and want a new player, who can play a few seasons without investing too much, I think this can be a solid option and it should be better than scouts.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast