Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Youth academy

Apprentice

Youth academy

It is absolutely a rip off. First you pay 15 tokens for 38% youth. Then another 3000 for training him. I was excited about it before I checked the YouTube video about it.

Thanks you Nordeus for making another useless rip off add to the game.

I bet that you wont find any 18 years old fast trainers from the market any more. As they expect that we all will buy endless amount of tokens to use this bollocks youth academy they made.

I will not use it for sure. If you cannot get fast trainers from the market any more it is good bye to rip11.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    It is absolutely a rip off. First you pay 15 tokens for 38% youth. Then another 3000 for training him. I was excited about it before I checked the YouTube video about it.

Thanks you Nordeus for making another useless rip off add to the game.

I bet that you wont find any 18 years old fast trainers from the market any more. As they expect that we all will buy endless amount of tokens to use this bollocks youth academy they made.

I will not use it for sure. If you cannot get fast trainers from the market any more it is good bye to rip11.

I will be leaving soon too, 15 tokens for a 38% player, lol I do not even have that much tokens because I am poor on the game.

I will try win a few more trophies and then I will leave I am getting bored as well.

The youth academy is a rip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Guys, let us wait first for when the YA really starts and see what we can get out of it.

Famous
    Got this guy earlier for 6 tokens, starting to train a SA then it'll be full on greens to 100%
    I wouldn't worry about the Youth Academy, it's aimed at new players to spend all their cash on
    Youth academy-fast.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Guys, let us wait first for when the YA really starts and see what we can get out of it.
    What is the point as those are facts and I for sure cannot pay for it such amount.

I have been buying the monthly card, but Ill stop buying it. Just to make my point to Nordeus that they cannot make endless rip off scemes and expect everyone happily take the New rip off add ons.

Like the team bonus was not enough and that one they explained as a good thing to active managers as in reality it is just their hunger for money why it was made.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Got this guy earlier for 6 tokens, starting to train a SA then it'll be full on greens to 100%
    I wouldn't worry about the Youth Academy, it's aimed at new players to spend all their cash on
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fast.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	131135
    Very nice indeed. I just bought 14 tokens costing player from the old youth system at the end of last season.

Famous
    Looks like the old youth academy is also still running.

Mostl likely i get there my youth from the 10-14 tokens players and train them my self

I'm sure it was not that expensive, was it? The coaches were this expensive, but they are optional.
    jarharnamme likes this.

A token-grabbing overhaul when all I really wanted was some input into the player position(s) that I wanted the existing Academy to produce...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    I hope you can still get one for free and then sell it?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast