Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Attending Games

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I attend about 75 percent of my games. So far all wins when attending. All draws and losses so far have been when I did not attend. And the draws were all against much weaker teams. So my impression is attending helps. Also I notice bigger wins when I attend. I have to mention I have no support. Maybe attending matters less when you consistently have +15 possession with support from friends

I used to play 4-1-2-1-2w. No ST. It's good as well
    Lol it is the complete opposite for me when I played, I attended 3 out of 5 of the CL Finals and the ones I watched happened to be the ones I have lost.

I attended 5 out of 8 of my cup finals and won 4 of them, losing once to a 34% abandoned team, I won both my super cup finals while attending,

Now for big league matches, when I attend, most of the time when I attend, I would lose, but when I don’t I would get convincing wins, I remember this 8th place giant killer in the league a few seasons ago, he beat all of the top 4 including myself at home, he ended my season long unbeaten run, he was 12% weaker but he set up so well to frustrate my team. We still won the treble but we lost that game at home which annoyed me, however, I attended that match and lost 0-1, then at the other end of the season, I didn’t attend and won 1-4, on the bright side he beat all of my title rivals that season too,

So the morale of the story is that I do not attend big games because I always lose them, I attend the not so important ones, I made up my mind up on that a few seasons before I quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Lol it is the complete opposite for me when I played, I attended 3 out of 5 of the CL Finals and the ones I watched happened to be the ones I have lost.

I attended 5 out of 8 of my cup finals and won 4 of them, losing once to a 34% abandoned team, I won both my super cup finals while attending,

Now for big league matches, when I attend, most of the time when I attend, I would lose, but when I don’t I would get convincing wins, I remember this 8th place giant killer in the league a few seasons ago, he beat all of the top 4 including myself at home, he ended my season long unbeaten run, he was 12% weaker but he set up so well to frustrate my team. We still won the treble but we lost that game at home which annoyed me, however, I attended that match and lost 0-1, then at the other end of the season, I didn’t attend and won 1-4, on the bright side he beat all of my title rivals that season too,

So the morale of the story is that I do not attend big games because I always lose them, I attend the not so important ones, I made up my mind up on that a few seasons before I quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yes. I remember your giant killer. He kind of helped you secure your trophy if I recall correctly. Lol that is so weird to attend the not so important matches and skip the important ones. But what's important is not wasting our month of hard work so whatever works

But even based on your statistics, you won a good number of finals while attending for cup and super. I have had much less match experience so maybe I have not reached that level where attending penalises players. So far, I only feel it's positive effects. For example, just yesterday. I was late in attending a league match. Went in 2nd half 0-0. Subbed a below 7 rating AM and my team started scoring. But I can't confirm if it was due to me logging in or the match was scripted that way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123