Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Attending Games

Attending Games

Is is better for me to attend games or not in TE2020 so far? I attended every game out of 4 so far and only won once. Either it's My 4-1-2-1-2 Tactics not working or should I not attend games at all? I mean I wanna get Morale boosters and rests by subbing players, but...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Dreamer
    C'mon... What the fun if you not attend the match. Maybe the tactic or the players. My 5 MCs, only 1 working. The others 4 never do anything (goal or assist). So, you should attend your matches to gain the boosters and to see your team play.

Addicted
    I like to win but if that's the only fun of it you won't get a kick out of the game as only one can win, after I've got mysefl used to it I enjoy it much more!

Watch every game I can, though on easy games it seems to do more harm than good...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's good to attend the games.
    After two changes in game engine (one before about two years when they reduced the super domination scores vs abandoned or illegal formation teams
    and another one before one year when the reduced the effect of the mutants) , any result is possible vs a weaker or abandoned or with absent manager team that has some descent formation if playing in auto.
    What matters is that you must "read" the game and the stats, use bonus, make a sub, change the f-k/c-k takers if need, switch orders so to reverse a bad upcoming result.
    If it wasn't to be, you have earned one green
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Not sure but last season I didnt watch any games for all three of my teams (level 31 , level 25 and level 15 ) and all 3 won the league , 1 won a cup ,all 3 made at least 1/4 finals of CL. You might argue I could have won more cups or a CL if I had watched and I would say I might not have done as well as I did if I watched. I guess we will never know for certain but I am happy not watching , training 3 teams takes enough time as it is.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Kelpie the difficulties of the leagues vary so much you can't really compare season, two seasons ago i won very game, last year i came in 3rd with 5 defeats

So only In 2 games out of all so far I have won (Both attended) and 2 games I have attended have opponent scored twice in 5 minutes the second I joined the game. Gosh the game really loves me

Yeah in the start until today I realized that My 4-1-2-1-2 formation really worked negatively and I need wingers. So far 2 games with AML and AMR, won one, lost one, both I attended
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I attend about 75 percent of my games. So far all wins when attending. All draws and losses so far have been when I did not attend. And the draws were all against much weaker teams. So my impression is attending helps. Also I notice bigger wins when I attend. I have to mention I have no support. Maybe attending matters less when you consistently have +15 possession with support from friends

I used to play 4-1-2-1-2w. No ST. It's good as well

Pro
    Always attend matches

- Change tactics to overturn results when troll game seems likely
    - Maximise goal difference (eg. Focusing attacks on where the opponent player on yellows or sent off)
    - Minimise random negatives, such as second-yellow by substituting any yellow-carded player immediately, providing we have a good lead
    - Needless to say, a sub can gain a green pack

On formations, it is typical when against:
    a) A back-4 without DMC - play ST-ST-AMC attacking middle (3 vs 2 in centre back area)
    b) A back-4 with DMC - either play AML-AMR-ST attacking flanks or AMC-AMC-ST attacking middle
    c) A back-4 with 2 DMCs - play AML-AMR-ST(+Another ST is better, depending on players) attacking flanks
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yeah in the start until today I realized that My 4-1-2-1-2 formation really worked negatively and I need wingers.
    that's true. STs don't score.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast