Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Loan offer

I got a GK offer 28 Year Old for 8T

No thanks
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    Khis is right not many info, the values are very different i got a 134% ST form 96 Tokens loan for 4 days

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Attachment 131408

On low end team not so bad, 6T for a player 27% better than my actual. From what I have read here he should cost about 30T to sign permanently. Not good, but not as ridiculous like the 140% player...
    This kind of players on auction calls at least 50 tokens. That's ok! Nordeus must review his price scale...

Anyway... What's your level?
    Last edited by LOS ABRANTES FC; 12-20-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    This kind of players on auction calls at least 50 tokens. That's ok! Nordeus must review his price scale...

Anyway... What's your level?
    On this account my level is 16 and my team only 76% overall quality.
    On my normal account level 69 my team is 114% and I also got a 140% player very expensive.

Apprentice
    On this account my level is 16 and my team only 76% overall quality.
    On my normal account level 69 my team is 114% and I also got a 140% player very expensive.
    level 16... So it seems that the player is a fast trainer, then it's really worth that price. I would by him...

I am being overcharged. I don’t get why my offer is so expensive. And I am lower level than these guys

My offer
    Attachment 131409

What others are getting around the same quality
    Attachment 131410
    Attachment 131411

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    level 16... So it seems that the player is a fast trainer, then it's really worth that price. I would by him...
    For 6T for 4 days its not worth, because later I will probably pay another 30T or so. For that the player is not good enough and I don't care so much on this account, the weak player can also play.
    I think the offers depend on your average team quality. And like always, the prices rise exponentially. It's like with recommendation, the lower guys are much better than the high end players for 700 token.

Attachment 131408

On low end team not so bad, 6T for a player 27% better than my actual. From what I have read here he should cost about 30T to sign permanently. Not good, but not as ridiculous like the 140% player...
    36 tokens for 18 year old FT with suitable SA. Sounds like a good deal!

Apprentice
    For 6T for 4 days its not worth, because later I will probably pay another 30T or so. For that the player is not good enough and I don't care so much on this account, the weak player can also play.
    I think the offers depend on your average team quality. And like always, the prices rise exponentially. It's like with recommendation, the lower guys are much better than the high end players for 700 token.
    As I said, that kind of players currently costs at least 50 tokens on auction. So 36 tokens is still a good deal as he's a fast trainer and you don't need to spend time on auction to find him. As you say the offer depends on the average quality of your team. If they refresh the offer i would try to put on my reserves to see if I get a good offer as this.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Loan Offer

Is this good offer?
    Loan offer-goodoo.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast