Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Story of my best player

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Hmmm, not sure about that. I always see the defensive wall, aerial ability, corner, playmaker, shadow striker and FK SA icons.
    And for what purpose? The same thing triggers when they head the ball away from their box without any SA.
    Keepers save penalties without having that SA.
    Corner i am not that sure about it but as long as your players have high passing and crossing he should play the same.
    And FK is 50/50, you either believe it or not.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    And for what purpose? The same thing triggers when they head the ball away from their box without any SA.
    Keepers save penalties without having that SA.
    Corner i am not that sure about it but as long as your players have high passing and crossing he should play the same.
    And FK is 50/50, you either believe it or not.
    For that small percentage of increased probability that we might benefit from it. Anyway I say all this but if you look at my team. I have only 4 players with SA. Lol

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    For that small percentage of increased probability that we might benefit from it. Anyway I say all this but if you look at my team. I have only 4 players with SA. Lol
    I have played the game for a few years and have seen many times the SA icon appear above my players wherever they make that vision pass, deadly free kicks etc, and I hereby summarise for this debate ----

1. SAs are important. Nordeus programmers aren't going to waste time making those cute icons floating about wherever a special skill is used.
    2. Players hidden real abilities are even more important. I have players without SAs who are often man of the match and scores lots of goals and make lots of assists, season after season, and are often Cups top scorers and assists.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234