Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Happy new year Managers

Happy new year Managers

Today it's first day from new year, but I start with left. I don't understand this game , should I play or should I stop?!I'm very disappointed , ok I understand all the team from this world lose, but they don't lose against abandoned team, they lose against other team with manager, supporters. Today I lose against an abandoned team 50% my team bigger, first leg I won 7-0, second i lose 2-1, it's normal or it's not normal? I lose 2-3 hours with this game every day, and when i play Champions league final, or Cup final , you balance the game, even if my team it's 180% and opponent 30% , the possession it's 50%-50%, why ??? If I lose today 2-1 , and now I play friendly game I win 10-0
    2 season ago I lose champions league against similar opponent 7-0 , after game I play friendly game and I won
    Don't balance the FINAL, if I play 45 games, and you f**k me in the final, then I will stop
    Yesterday all my active friends they lose the Cup final against abandoned team, please stop this. If Friday I lose Ucl final for me it's the end , even if I put in this game a lot money I will stop.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    This is what I ve been wondering as well. How can the posession be 50-50 if my players are 50% better in total % and 150% better in skills?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Today it's first day from new year, but I start with left. I don't understand this game , should I play or should I stop?!I'm very disappointed , ok I understand all the team from this world lose, but they don't lose against abandoned team, they lose against other team with manager, supporters. Today I lose against an abandoned team 50% my team bigger, first leg I won 7-0, second i lose 2-1, it's normal or it's not normal? I lose 2-3 hours with this game every day, and when i play Champions league final, or Cup final , you balance the game, even if my team it's 180% and opponent 30% , the possession it's 50%-50%, why ??? If I lose today 2-1 , and now I play friendly game I win 10-0
    2 season ago I lose champions league against similar opponent 7-0 , after game I play friendly game and I won
    Don't balance the FINAL, if I play 45 games, and you f**k me in the final, then I will stop
    Yesterday all my active friends they lose the Cup final against abandoned team, please stop this. If Friday I lose Ucl final for me it's the end , even if I put in this game a lot money I will stop.

Happy New Year fellow manager!

Just my 2 cents here. Hopefully it could be useful to you for the final.

With quality advantage of 20%+, they would be very significant as long as you play the ‘perfect’ formation. Eg. Opponent playing 4-3W-3, and you play 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2. The chance is you should win comfortably 8-9/10 times. Those remaining 1-2 times will come up occasionally because of you having a bad roll of dice and opponent having a perfect roll.

The solution is to change formation and make earlier half-time substitutions. Subs and different duels (eg. from flanks vs side-backs to middle vs full-backs, and vice versa) will likely produce very different outcome.

Sometimes hard attacking will not work when front players lose their passing range and cannot create clear-cut chances, and as ‘dumb’ as it sounds, changing to defensive and play long ball and counter with 80% possession would work, because the chance creator would have gone from AMs to DMC.

Hope it helps. Wish you all the best for the Final too!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    This is what I ve been wondering as well. How can the posession be 50-50 if my players are 50% better in total % and 150% better in skills?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    It is more likely due to formation mismatch.

Never had I dropped to worse than 55-45 possession to my favour when I have a 20%+ team even when it is an away game.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max

I lost my first 3 CL finals to crap teams and then I won my last 2 back to back, I agree if you want to leave because it is unfair when you lose to bad teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stats from the game

Pro
    Stats from the game

Would be best if you could show us the formations of both teams.

From the looks of the possession ratio and total shot ratio of both teams, it seems nearly certain you were playing a formation which is perfectly countered by the opponent’s.
    With such a huge difference in quality, it is impossible for your team to have less than 20 shots, unless the formation is ‘wrong’.

And as expected, your opponent scored with both shots on target and you scored 1 in 5. That is what I meant by the opponent’s roll of dice being perfect.

Should have made changes at half-time already when you were only leading by 1 goal with a 47% quality advantage, because with such advantage only a 2-3 goals lead at half-time is ‘normal’. I see that you made no changes at all. It is like you are waiting for the troll game to happen.

Don’t know how to put it better. But I smell blood when only 1 goal is scored by half-time.

Looks like a troll result. Opponent 100 percent Vs 5 out of 18. Bet your guys had mostly 6-7 rating? Did you make a sub? Sometimes that helps

Also did you have a big win before or after that loss?

For possession, I notice teams heavy on MCs tend to do better
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-01-2020 at 05:31 PM.

His formation first picture, mine second

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Looks like a troll result. Opponent 100 percent Vs 5 out of 18. Bet your guys had mostly 6-7 rating? Did you make a sub? Sometimes that helps

Also did you have a big win before or after that loss?

For possession, I notice teams heavy on MCs tend to do better
    2 player with yellow card keep out from first 11
    First game

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast