Today it's first day from new year, but I start with left. I don't understand this game , should I play or should I stop?!I'm very disappointed , ok I understand all the team from this world lose, but they don't lose against abandoned team, they lose against other team with manager, supporters. Today I lose against an abandoned team 50% my team bigger, first leg I won 7-0, second i lose 2-1, it's normal or it's not normal? I lose 2-3 hours with this game every day, and when i play Champions league final, or Cup final , you balance the game, even if my team it's 180% and opponent 30% , the possession it's 50%-50%, why ??? If I lose today 2-1 , and now I play friendly game I win 10-0
2 season ago I lose champions league against similar opponent 7-0 , after game I play friendly game and I won
Don't balance the FINAL, if I play 45 games, and you f**k me in the final, then I will stop
Yesterday all my active friends they lose the Cup final against abandoned team, please stop this. If Friday I lose Ucl final for me it's the end , even if I put in this game a lot money I will stop.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk