Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't defend the game. This game is rng fest, that's why I also said that this result is nothing spectacular. It just could be your tactics, but then again you didn't know the opponents tactics (you can't, which is then again random) and people who try to "read" something from the ridiculous game animations are just lost imo.
    I mean the opponent won't have been in CL final for nothing. He will also be an more active player, get his bonus to 10% and setting up his team, he just doesn't have this high quality. You don't know how other opponents before were set up. I can just say that when both players are active and have their bonuses up, a 25% difference, some good skills and 2 9* players is (unfortunately) not enough to guarantee the victory. I'm fully on your site, I just don't understand why you make such a big deal out of it. For sure it is unlucky and frustrating, but it happened to everyone of us and we must deal with it as long as Nordeus doesn't change the game mechanics.
    I make it a big deal because it happened for me twice in 3 seasons and with the same scenario: 2nd place of my group, didn t score a goal against me and suddenly turns superman in the final.
    It also happened to me with the prior account i ve had in 2018 , and also at lvl 2 and against the same 2nd place of my group.
    As far as i am concerned, i lost 3 out 5 CL finals with the same scenario, and my only wins came against managers from other groups.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I don't defend the game. This game is rng fest, that's why I also said that this result is nothing spectacular. It just could be your tactics, but then again you didn't know the opponents tactics (you can't, which is then again random) and people who try to "read" something from the ridiculous game animations are just lost imo.
    I mean the opponent won't have been in CL final for nothing. He will also be an more active player, get his bonus to 10% and setting up his team, he just doesn't have this high quality. You don't know how other opponents before were set up. I can just say that when both players are active and have their bonuses up, a 25% difference, some good skills and 2 9* players is (unfortunately) not enough to guarantee the victory. I'm fully on your site, I just don't understand why you make such a big deal out of it. For sure it is unlucky and frustrating, but it happened to everyone of us and we must deal with it as long as Nordeus doesn't change the game mechanics.
    I never defended the game and yes this is nothing spectacular, in my early days here which was not to long ago, I was so entitled and I had a meltdown about a 0-0 draw vs a -15% team lol, I am ashamed of that, that thread was comedy for everybody else who responded to it, now I really don’t care if I were to lose or draw a match because at the end of the day, it is just a virtual game and it is pretty much a manager simulator. (I am captain obvious haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I make it a big deal because it happened for me twice in 3 seasons and with the same scenario: 2nd place of my group, didn t score a goal against me and suddenly turns superman in the final.
    It also happened to me with the prior account i ve had in 2018 , and also at lvl 2 and against the same 2nd place of my group.
    As far as i am concerned, i lost 3 out 5 CL finals with the same scenario, and my only wins came against managers from other groups.
    So you have lost 3/5 of all your finals or is it just with that scenario, I lost 3 out of 5, it whatever. I don’t care anymore I still got the trophy I wanted to win, I took nearly 2 years but I got it.

Maybe you found a new system in which second place of a group gets bonus in CL finals. lol
    But my CL won first place of a group, so I stay with my theory that it was just bad luck on your part, maybe Nordeus gives the opponent team a bonus in certain scenarios, no one knows how the match calculations work.
    Me and you, we can't change it. We know that every decision this company makes is to make players spend money. Maybe I play this game to long to care about such things. And yes, I'm still a dedicated manager, I have 9 star player myself, but I know he doesn't perform in some matches, I just improve my odds, that's all I can do.
    You must understand that in this game only teams blessed by Nordeus win trophies.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Maybe you found a new system in which second place of a group gets bonus in CL finals. lol
    But my CL won first place of a group, so I stay with my theory that it was just bad luck on your part, maybe Nordeus gives the opponent team a bonus in certain scenarios, no one knows how the match calculations work.
    Me and you, we can't change it. We know that every decision this company makes is to make players spend money. Maybe I play this game to long to care about such things. And yes, I'm still a dedicated manager, I have 9 star player myself, but I know he doesn't perform in some matches, I just improve my odds, that's all I can do.
    You must understand that in this game only teams blessed by Nordeus win trophies.
    It might be random, although i lost the CL final 60% of the times. Maybe the game decided my best player to turn to ****, but that s the reason i had another legend, and AMC-131% ST-130% with 200+ stats , because i thought if a player goes missing then the other will take over.But it seems the game made all my attackers disappear misteriously.
    Had some games when i still dominated the opponent being 1 man down, just saying...
    I m still around, LOL!

It might be my fault because i didn t do any subs, but frankly speaking i was all over him and still he got the animations, i also couldn t believe this would happen again, it s that shock that you feel and say, Nah can t happen the same **** again. but it did )))))))))
    I feel that after so many games played with this game before and after the updated it had, it s been implemented some things in the game so you lose. Like the underdog has some advantages i m sure it exists.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Can someone give my time back?

It might be random, although i lost the CL final 60% of the times. Maybe the game decided my best player to turn to ****, but that s the reason i had another legend, and AMC-131% ST-130% with 200+ stats , because i thought if a player goes missing then the other will take over.But it seems the game made all my attackers disappear misteriously.
    Had some games when i still dominated the opponent being 1 man down, just saying...
    I lost 3/5 of my CL Finals Too! I got unlucky in those first 3 and I liked to have a rant to support about it at the time lol, they would say the same, thing as Der_Ryan_M said, we do not really know how the game engine really operates in the finals only Nordeus really knows the answers to these questions.

Last edited by Max; 01-04-2020 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Autocorrect on IOS is a bunch of Shit
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Excuses? Hahaha. You just don't want to hear any other opinion. Your fault, we don't care anymore. We tried to explain you but u don't want to hear.

Bye bye

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Milpol, you tried your best and appreciate it.

@SuperDunk As I have said before, we need to have good subs on the bench to turn games around when certain players are not on form. If you need examples in reality, just think about how many world cups Messi has won and then compare with the number of goals he scored in La Liga and CL. 1 or 2 world-class player can win you lots of matches but not all trophies. You cannot rely on your first-11 to win you every single game, or players like Giroud will be out without a job.

And a fully solid backline is the bedrock of victory as well. Imagine if Liverpool is without any of Van Dijk, Matic, Robertson or Arnold. Just missing 1 will make a whole lot of difference. Stats of your defensive players are good, but most are very weak in strength and aggression. It is just a matter of when those weaknesses come to bite, and unfortunately that pops up in the final.

Each game is played on its own and should be prepared accordingly. Playing every game with the exact same formation and players is really asking for trouble, because a fair game engine would have to ‘carry out’ the unlikely possibility according to data spread. Say a 30%+ team should win 95% of the time and the other 5% would have to ‘favour heavily towards the other teams’, then that means you will face 1 of these games out of 20 matches. Whether you could ride out that 5% troll storm or not takes strategy and subs at crucial time. And it is the likeliest this will happen to any supposedly favourite team is in the finals when our opponent is likely to be the strongest we face in 50 games a season.

Your opponent was playing 4-3-3. The most logical counter formation would have been 4-4-2. Outnumber him in both defence and also in midfield, then win by quality by front-2. Should have won the game pretty easily. Sticking 2 DMCs in such games is asking for trouble, because you would have lost the midfield, and then also lost the flanks (opponent playing AMR, MR & DR against your AML & DL - 3v2, and that applies on both flanks). Opponent attacks will not come into the middle, so you were practically playing with 2-men down when defending (if your DMC is pulled to the left side, your right side has no player and space would be exploited by their ML). If you had the 2 DMCs playing MCs instead, you could have won the game by quality most of the time.

You are entitled to not taking any of the honest advice, though I did the homework with trying and testing nearly every formation against opponents. I purposefully play a totally different formation every tie to keep my opponent guessing (they cannot actually guess it because I prepared my team based on their formation and 2 further changes if they change perfectly twice).
    milpol likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Yeah, I had this as well, the red card doesn't change the game most of the times.
    The more you play the more you will understand this game. You can take this game as it is or rage about it, which doesn't help. Of course the final in CL or cup you get potentially a more active and better opponent. But in this game, in a single game anything is possible. The rounds before you have 2 games, it is easier to advance. I had rounds where I won a game 10-1 and lost the second leg 0-1 with same formations, tactics and so on.
    It's just the game, that's why at the beginning I said welcome to Top Eleven. It is a game, where you improve your odds to be succesful, but there is no guarantee. That's why I often disagree with milpol or The Prof as well, who analyse every poppycock of the game and its animations, it doesn't make sense in my opinion, but of course everyone is free to play the game his own way and if it works for them, fine. At the end Nordeus will have the game programmed in a way, that every player stays motivated and feels the need to buy a monthly card and Token from time to time.
    SuperDunk likes this.

@Der_Ryan_M i totally agree with you, but the difference is that in the cup, in the semis and final my opponents were present still nothing happaned.
    In my CL semifinal the same principle aplies, with the difference being that my opponent had 4-1-2-2-1 and a better team than my final opponent.
    I would bet my house in saying that my semifinal opponent would have won the final.
    It pisses you off that the game decides to troll you in your most important game, that s how i see the CL final.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast