Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Season 127 - GK's Challenge/ comps calendar

Season 127 - GK's Challenge/ comps calendar

Season 127 Calendar
    Gks Challenge
    -Copa Africa -TE Elite
    -Copa Asia - Forum comp
    -50T for 1 forumer who participated in the 127th Season Thread
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Go again with a Challenge that involves your Goalkeepers

This time we will earn different amount of points depending on what our GK achieves.

Clean Sheets - 1point
    Goals and assistances - 2 points
    Man of the Match - 5 points

So try to focuss hard on your GK and the best 3 GKs will be rewarded with 50-40-30Tokens respectively.

So you have till day 10 of the upcoming season to post here the capture of the GK that you will use to represent your club in our challenge.
    This time, can you use 2 GKs to do rotations and earning points for this challenge same time? yep, you can use 2, and these will need a MIN' of 15 matches played between the 3 main comps* (we will sum up League matches, cup and CL/SL **) during all the season, then when season finishes we will sum up what both earned.

Register.

stevan99 -dele ayigbe
    Illmaestroll - thomas n'kono
    sillybq- milos sorgic - m. lewis
    CM-16- mitchell franco
    chai - dino zoff
    nuno fc- tiago sá
    maloukees - philip milders
    dikesh p. - esteban coloccini - UUIZ09
    pangihutan m. - luke wright
    mauz17- helder cohelo
    seiiib - leonardo gonzalez
    sinani03- s.mabitla - s.gölbasi
    chocolove- tim distelmans
    fc simples - samuele soriente
    Last edited by khris; 01-29-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Lets go
    Season 127 - GK's Challenge/ comps calendar-321.jpg

Addicted
    sorry event not for me, as you all know i am firmly against using GK as corner kicker or free kicks until there is no chance on counter to empty net, so any event where GK is rewarded for goal or assist i concider unreal and unfair and dont want to participate, my goalie never will do free or corner kicks
    pleasures likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    sorry event not for me, as you all know i am firmly against using GK as corner kicker or free kicks until there is no chance on counter to empty net, so any event where GK is rewarded for goal or assist i concider unreal and unfair and dont want to participate, my goalie never will do free or corner kicks
    Same here. Making the GK go over to take every freekick, corners and even PKs is as far from the reality as is it could be.

Then having the GK as multiple motm in this way further limits the growth of our top attackers. Top prize of 50T cannot compensate that either.

But for level 1 and 2 managers who have not built up a very good squad yet, this competition could work in their favour.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Updated* you can use now 2 GKs to earn points if you wanna do rotations, and we'll sum up what they achieve through the season. (they need to be used Min in 15 Regular season matches L/CL/SL/C but super cup doesn't count)

Season 127 - GK's Challenge/ comps calendar-screenshot-2072-.jpg
    Altiplano likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (2072).jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	131674
    What odds can I get on this chap to be the winner??
    Last edited by Altiplano; 01-06-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Missprint
    IImaestroII likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    If Khris could take bets, I’d like to stake 50T for your keeper to win it. :P
    (Whisper: Khris could gift that as a joint-50T award )
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Remember that leagues are created depending on the own avq, so, isn't better a +150% GK that one who manipulates league draws... anyway this isn't like old x3 Clean Sheet contests we did, as the 5 points per MotM can be won with effort by doing subs during live matches^^

Thank you Khris for allowing 2 GKs to participate accommodating players who rotate.
    My money is also on Prof to win this. But there is still 2nd and 3rd to fight for

These are my entries.

Season 127 - GK's Challenge/ comps calendar-screenshot_2020-01-07-13-41-08-333_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 127 - GK's Challenge/ comps calendar-screenshot_2020-01-07-13-41-20-257_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast