Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Hey Nordeus...i want to spend my tokens

Apprentice

Hey Nordeus...i want to spend my tokens

However, i cant as your ****ty transfer system doesnt provide any decent young players for buying.....

Been watching all morning and only managed to buy 1 98 rated player (18 AML) for 30 tokens and 1 52 rated (18 AMC/ST) ....most of the other players are all old or weak.

Do somthing about this transfer system please!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    However, i cant as your ****ty transfer system doesnt provide any decent young players for buying.....

Been watching all morning and only managed to buy 1 98 rated player (18 AML) for 30 tokens and 1 52 rated (18 AMC/ST) ....most of the other players are all old or weak.

You should be able to search up desired age, quality and positions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pleasures likes this.

Addicted
    This all mess about transfer system is because players above 24 years old are not interesting. They not gain muck skills so they cant handle for more than 2 seasons.
    So i think if transfer system cant be or dont want to be changed so maybe it could be tweaked in that way that skill gain wouldnt be so much influenced by player age.

Max
    And also you should be able to search SA’s if you want them.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post

pleasures why not use your academy palyers? You can choose the positions and everything...

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    pleasures why not use your academy palyers? You can choose the positions and everything...
    Slow trainers.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Slow trainers.
    Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Slow trainer, lucky me my forward hansn't herd you

From my experience (i improved one youth and didn't do anything in the others) some are fast and some are not, the one I trained is definitly fast!

spent 40T plus 250 something rests to train 2 players in MC position plus some rating even tho they aren t FT, it just pisses me off sometimes that i get to pull the trigger.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Didnt want to chance it in the first season as you dont know what you will get, as others have stated they now appear to be slow trainers.

The more i think about this the more i think its a ploy from Nordeus....eventually i will but an older player and have to spend more rests to get them where i need them....or i will have to buy a younger player with less % and use rests to get him up to speed.....i think they are assuming eventually i will run out of rests and will have to buy them too.......!!