Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: tactics

tactics

hello managers , what is the right oders to use ? Like low pressure with counter attack ? Attacking + offside trap + low pressure + normal tackling ?
    What is the concept?
    thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    best tactics for my teams against weaker teams is attacking through both flanks by using short passes and against stronger teams by defending with high pressure and using normal tackles to avoid a lot of yellow cards and avoiding the offside trap.

Dreamer
    I think the worth or not of the tactics are all in the head of the user, I played weakest team in the league the other day, 4-0 up at half time I thought i'd put them to the sword and rack up some goals, I went hard attacking and used my attacking boost all through the 2nd half and the game finished just 4-0. today I didn't even watch my game so played whole game on normal basic tactics and won 8-0 with a lot of late goals
    Richie72 likes this.

Famous
    Depends on the opponent. Have to he flexible.

tactics

thank you for your reply .

anyone knows how to beat DL DC DR DMC MR MC ML AMC ST ST ? I never knew how to beat this formation . I Played 4-1-3(MR MC ML) - 2 and lost .
    he just beated me 3-4 and I went out of super league ( am 15% stronger than him)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this also has some useful things even if it's little old

https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...%A6-guide.html

anyone knows how to beat DL DC DR DMC MR MC ML AMC ST ST ? I never knew how to beat this formation . I Played 4-1-3(MR MC ML) - 2
    orders are more important than formation.
    As who 's watching the game and what is he doing during that.
    nourStark and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

tactics

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    this also has some useful things even if it's little old

https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...%A6-guide.html

orders are more important than formation.
    As who 's watching the game and what is he doing during that.
    I will check it , Thank you !

Last edited by nourStark; 07-10-2018 at 06:21 PM.

vad
    Apprentice
    Tactics don't matter , as well as formation, morale, physical condition, your orders, injured players (which, if anything, increases the chance to score), individual quality of the players (at least the one we see; I'm sure there's another one we don't see, as some players consistently score a ton while others don't, while having even higher quality), your watching or not the game (if you connect in the middle, you will be likely scored against in the next 5 seconds), your choice of extra bonus while watching the game, and pretty much everything else except the average level, on a big scale.

I'm sure lots of players will disagree, but this has been my conclusion after playing for 5 years.
    Last edited by vad; 07-11-2018 at 11:58 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Tactics don't matter , as well as formation, morale, physical condition, your orders, injured players (which, if anything, increases the chance to score), individual quality of the players (at least the one we see; I'm sure there's another one we don't see, as some players consistently score a ton while others don't, while having even higher quality), your watching or not the game (if you connect in the middle, you will be likely scored against in the next 5 seconds), your choice of extra bonus while watching the game, and pretty much everything else except the average level, on a big scale.

I'm sure lots of players will disagree, but this has been my conclusion after playing for 5 years.
    so we don’t know why or how we are winning or losing ? so the game is just a big lie

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nourStark View Post
    so we don’t know why or how we are winning or losing ? so the game is just a big lie

Yes it's all very cosmetic and fake. Yet we are all addicted to the buzz of winning lol. Looking forward to kicking the nasty habit lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast