Hello guys,

I wanted to create a new topic here in General Discussion as I now want to collect data regarding the coaching gainage (in academy) of our youth players.

You can follow my observations up to this point in my thread in Tutorial section of the forum...
https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...h-academy.html

We said there that most likely there is no relation between the initial cost of the youth player (0-6T) and his training speed. We then concluded, that it is either completely random if your player is a fast trainer, or there is a relation between his training speed and how much you invested in coaches during the YA spell.

Today I found out, that players gain different amount of percentage when you assign a coach to them. We knew that before, but we thought that it is only because of their initial projected quality, but not because of their talent.

Now today I have 2 players in my academy, who gain the following % when assigning a head coach (x3.2) to them:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-12 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager(1).jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	131769
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-12 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager(2).jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	131770

As you can see my DC Evers gains 0.3% more from a head coach than my MC Zeus, despite having also a little higher initial quality. Which would make him then 0.6% better instead of 0.3% if I would invest the same amount of ressources into both.
This is only a small difference, but I think it means that my DC will be a bit faster of a trainer than the MC, who I then could release at the end of the season as a slow trainer for example to not count for my Top 14 players.

It could be very helpful, when we know if a player is a faster or a slower trainer, if we plan to assign coaches to them or release them to not count for our 14 best players when the draw is made for the new season.
This is why I want you to post your players and how much they would gain from assigning a head coach for 7 days. If we have a lot of data here, we can then approximately tell how fast of a trainer our player is when we compare him to the players here in this thread.