Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Have an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri

Rookie

Have an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri

Dear all

Trying to seek advice against my league lead which is undefeated just like me. I am 111% and my opponent is 112.2% and has a super mutant amr. Can someone provide me tips and advice. My opponent has not conceded a goal using a 4-3n-1-2 formation so far which is amazing and I think I will need to beat him in order to top the league. I normally use a 4-5-1v and my team is called Winchester. Please provide the tactics and formation that would really help me a lot

Have an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri-screenshot_2020-01-15-00-12-16.jpgHave an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri-screenshot_2020-01-15-00-11-31.jpgHave an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri-screenshot_2020-01-15-00-15-41.jpg
    Last edited by wintersnow341; 01-14-2020 at 05:16 PM.

Addicted
    It looks like its gonna be a hard game but i would bet on you
    wintersnow341 likes this.

I think he is slightly favorite to win against you due to his attack mainly.
    I would play defensive+ counters against him. The formation depends on your players.
    I m still around, LOL!

On the picture it looks like he is playing 4-3W-1-2 and not 4-3N-1-2 like you said above.

Formations with 1 MC normally pretty weak in my opinion when you have 2 MC and play through the middle. It's how I would do it anyways.

Addicted
    use 451v

Dreamer
    I think it will be a draw (if nothing goes wrong). The subs will change the gameplay. So, make sure to subs at the right time and right player (if needed).

Rookie
    Hi SuperDunk

Thanks for yr suggestions

May I know if I should change to hard press + defensive instead as I think most of the time the counter option is broken, maybe should i switch my passing to default mixed or both flanks too

I think I will switch to my favoured 4-5-1v formation

i think i will use defensive, mixed passing (Centre and both flanks), Mixed passing (long and short), no counter and offside, High pressing, normal tackling and zonal marking so would this setting be good against such a tough opponent
    Last edited by wintersnow341; 01-15-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Rookie
    Hi Club of wins

Thanks, I think I would use 4-5-1v, is there a setting I would amend as normally i use defensive, mixed passing (Centre and both flanks), Mixed passing (long and short), no counter and offside, High pressing, normal tackling and zonal marking

Rookie
    hi ryan

what formation would u suggest and the settings to be focus in the middle passing, could u elaborate further as i am curious and keen to know more.

Pro
    @SuperDunk - Think he is spot on that you may want to go for defence and counter when opponent is pretty strong in attack
    @Ryan - He is also correct that the safest option is to go for MC and dominate the midfield

If you are comfortable with a draw, try a defensive 4-1DM-4M-1 (4-1-4-1). Could pull the fullbacks to a bit closer to central and also DMC closer to the DCs to limit the space of his mutant ST when oppnent has no wingers and both his ML & MR are not too outwide enough to cause troubles from the wings. If that’s a 4-way competition tie for the league, a draw does not do much harm:

Have an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri-1b0efce0-7bba-4f15-a9ba-7765f3ea7c30.jpeg
    Long/mixed, middle (can change to flank if ML & MR ratings are high), counter off (can be on if your DMC has playmaker SA); defensive; high press (try to stop attack in midfield to his mutant ST)

If you rather draw but are willing to take a bit of risk for quite a better chance of winning, you may consider 4-1DM-3-1AMR-1. Your opponent’s DL is a makeshift ML/DL, so defensive skills of that DL could be at most a 90% defender even when his ML skills on paper make him a 6.5*, and his DR is a proper 7* and his strongest defender. And you have a 7* AMR/ST. So the most logical setup is to only attack via right flank when: 1) 6* AML vs 7* DR does not seem useful; 2) have 3MC to match with his 3 MCs:

Have an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri-ee4a8f00-3ba5-4d9c-a536-1497c0c5802e.jpeg
    Long/mixed, right flank (most attacks via 3vs2 built from the back), counter on; defensive, high press

Can also play 4-1DM-3-1AMC-1, but that wasted your other ST ability as your ST is slightly better than AMC, and also opponents DCs are better than his DL.

All the best and best of luck with your match!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast