Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Lunar New Year Challenge - Full-Time

Dreamer
    i lost against a 85% pathetic team (no mutants) 5-1, and i'm 105%.

i don't think i said it enough times: Devs - i hope you'd buy candles with all the money we, players, ever invested in this garbage game. you'd better stop this game entirely, it's dead. it's pathetic, boring and with no future. all competitions are fixed, events are trash, associations results are known before starting... please stop this. what a f*ckin' waste of time

Dreamer
    okasdqwer

Also devs, the rules state that the matches won't affect the players' condition, morale etc. but you conveniently forgot to mention that it will still take into account my current players'condition when i enter the tournament. Just trained my players to 50%s because I have time before my league game :c

Dreamer
    [Official] Lunar New Year Challenge - Full-Time-screenshot_20200121-073148.jpg

[Official] Lunar New Year Challenge - Full-Time-screenshot_20200121-073339.jpg

Is he real? Even in Khris tournament, no one can arrange matches at my morning time. Just curious...

Famous
    Almost complete.....

Just lost on the 3 round playing for the player and after I try again lost playing for the 60 tokens.... Was that the final play or are there more??

You know that the competition is scripted when you face a 27% worse opponent and you aren t trashing him, barely winning.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post

Is he real? Even in Khris tournament, no one can arrange matches at my morning time. Just curious...
    If he has a pic in his profile and an asso group, yes, he is real.
    probably couldn't sleep
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shobizness View Post
    Also devs, the rules state that the matches won't affect the players' condition, morale etc. but you conveniently forgot to mention that it will still take into account my current players'condition when i enter the tournament. Just trained my players to 50%s because I have time before my league game :c
    Doesn't matter. You have a lot of days to play.
    Take that as an experience and remember that in those events the conditions are the same as the association games (except that at events there are no rewards - packs and tickets).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Lost twice on the last stage of round 2. Now it’s 9T to re-enter, where I need to win 3 games to receive 10T (to breakeven) and proceed to next round. I am done with this event apparently

I lost. Is it possible that competitor start game with 2 or 3 weak players and get weaker opponent. Then he change players in First minutes and become much stronger.??? That happened to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast