Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Player skill levels

Player skill levels

I am getting more disillusioned with this game now. Compared to last season I am having a disaster. But have strengthened team and skill level match or better those in my league. But am losing to teams of lower quality and players scoring regular last season have stopped scoring! How can my form change so suddenly?Final score came today losing 9-0 (worst ever defeat!)at home in the champions league to a team of only slightly higher quality. However this team are bottom of their league with no wins and below teams with 20% less quality! How so?What gets to me the most though is when you look at skill levels of some players in teams I am playing against. How can they be so distorted?
    Here are 2 examples. I have seen no way to achieve this with training or via the transfer market. Perhaps Nordeus can explain (or maybe not)

Player skill levels-1-2-.jpgPlayer skill levels-2-2-.jpg

Hmmm the first player looks normal to me. Like a typical player who has been with the club since he was 18 years old so his greys drop 20 percent with every promotion. His whites are also common for attackers of active players.

The second player from YA also looks common to me. Many players complaining about the high greys from players straight out of the YA. He probably just added some light training to boost his whites a little.

So it sounds like he is tanking and is your 9-0 defeat against a team with much better white skills than your team?

I am guessing you do not maintain full training bonuses daily and you did not attend those matches you lost?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    You have to read the game friend, my team is currently about 100%, I'm dealing very well with teams about my level, but i've noticed teams about 88% are beeing a pain, so i'll have to try a diferent aproach with them.

I've got a 18 yo player with almost 140% suposed to be a star but he's just clinbing the ladder must be patient he'll get there and so will yours.

Your opponent @ianh probably is loosing on purpose, to repeat the same level.
    The pic of this attacker is showing a player with near mutant skills.
    He is not only 105% quality but much higher.

If you are losing 9-0 to a only slightly better team you should question things like your bonuses or condition of your players going into the match.

I also had very unlucky games, or lucky games, but most of them in which the teams were fairly even in overall quality lately (talk like up to 20% difference), were in a range from 4 to 5 goals difference at max.
    Skills are largely irrelevant in the game today. So I think you were underestimating the tanking opponent and went into the match with bad preparation.
    Sillybq likes this.

Thanks for the replies.
    I train my team everyday and have even tried individual player training but get nowhere near those levels. I am level 62 and so have a fair bit of experience now.Those players that I singled out are way over and above any other players I have seen in my league (obviously not seen every one!).

Quote Originally Posted by ianh View Post
    Thanks for the replies.
    I train my team everyday and have even tried individual player training but get nowhere near those levels. I am level 62 and so have a fair bit of experience now.Those players that I singled out are way over and above any other players I have seen in my league (obviously not seen every one!).
    Ic. Sorry if I sounded disrespectful. It's just that I have been using associations to look at some of our forum members and most of them have players like that. Maybe the members here are on a whole different level in comparison to the general public.

You might want to watch some YouTube videos by milpol and apolo rock if you want really high whites fairly easily. You just got to make sure you have stored enough greens. Players like that can last many seasons. But you still have to ensure your overall rating stays above your competition as the engine seems to take that into consideration as well.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-21-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Famous
    From the captain of associations number 1.Player skill levels-image.jpg

This is a level 21 team. It's all old news.
    Player skill levels-image.jpg
    And of course........a real mutant from the past.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 01-21-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Add photo
    milpol likes this.