Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A noob here looking for some answers :)

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    True, nothing to do with the CL Finals part but my league home form is poor, just 5 wins out of 6, and one loss, 15 goals scored and 7 conceded, that’s laughable. Away from home in the league, I have won 9 out of 9, scored 38 and conceded NONE, that does not make sense, your home is supposed to be your fortress not the other way around, maybe the players are motivated because they go out on dates with their girlfriends when they go on away trips . Apart from that I don’t know what could be going wrong, I actually hope I lose one game away so I can level this crap out.

The same thing is that I also lost 3 out of 5 of my CL Finals.

One of them was to a counter attack, another one was to set pieces where my defenders with 110+% attributes couldn’t stop attackers with 85% attributes. And the other was on a penalty shootout, all of my best players missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That s TROLL Eleven for you, Max. You ve experienced this and you know how it works.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    That s TROLL Eleven for you, Max. You ve experienced this and you know how it works.
    True there lol, 15 goals against 7 at home in 6 games (although I won 5 is probably my second worst start to a home season.

I had one shocker where I had 2 wins, a draw and 3 losses. But that was on an old account and my home record is still better in my all time record than away.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Formations and counters are not important anymore.
    Most important is the orders, watching the game, "read" it and take the correct actions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Most important is the orders, watching the game, "read" it and take the correct actions.
    Sometimes when teh game is out to get you that doesnt even matter either....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I doubt that these things are important. As I "lost" my account the beginning of last season due to my fb account was disabled leaving 2 main players untrained (just 4 stars), I checked (from my 2nd account) this season that my team won a quadruple.

Max

A noob here looking for some answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I doubt that these things are important. As I "lost" my account the beginning of last season due to my fb account was disabled leaving 2 main players untrained (just 4 stars), I checked (from my 2nd account) this season that my team won a quadruple.
    Did you get it back, just curious.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Did you get it back, just curious.

No. I can't.

Banned
    Send him love and kisses from Russia. 😘😘😘😁😘😘😘😘

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12