Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Great result
    off: i'm a little bit jelly as a hungarian football fan You have solid national team and you usually get/qualified at least to EU leauge

Our football has died in 86 Mexico*** and unable to get up from floor or somethin'

***WE WERE 3rd (THIRD PLACE!!!) on WORLD RANKING! we are qualified FIRST to WC and we beat Brazil in friendly match easily before WC (3-0).... <<< THIS was my first experience as a little child (i was 8 yold)

And today if i want to watch good football i'm watching foreign matches...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-28-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    off: i'm a little bit jelly as a hungarian football fan You have solid national team and you usually get/qualified at least to EU leauge

Our football has died in 86 Mexico*** and unable to get up from floor or somethin'

***WE WERE 3rd (THIRD PLACE!!!) on WORLD RANKING! we are qualified FIRST to WC and we beat Brazil in friendly match easily before WC (3-0).... <<< THIS was my first experience as a little child (i was 8 yold)

And today if i want to watch good football i'm watching foreign matches...
    Denmark winning the EM in 92 was also a one time thing. Denmark is just under the best, that can also be very frustrating too watch, because they end up throwing it away in the end.

Midtjylland fx, should have done better in the CL qual but flunked big time
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Denmark winning the EM in 92 was also a one time thing. Denmark is just under the best, that can also be very frustrating too watch, because they end up throwing it away in the end.

Midtjylland fx, should have done better in the CL qual but flunked big time
    omg and they are lucky an "easy group" in EU League
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    What was your formations?
    read the positions on left of each player down the column you can figure out the formation

For me, as a youngster I watched Bundesliga on tv and a US domestic league fold.. now we have robust, growing league and good national team too. I am lucky.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-28-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    read the positions on left of each player down the column you can figure out the formation

For me, as a youngster I watched Bundesliga on tv and a US domestic league fold.. now we have robust, growing league and good national team too. I am lucky.
    I don't want to be bully (again) but you are double lucky why?

"US domestic league"
    -There is a beauty of your league you can watch aging ex-stars playing

"good national team too"
    -Good or not if you see at CONCACAF region... well to say at least is not the strongest... you have max. 3-4 rivals and you can easily qualify for WC... and let's have a look at EU part of qualifers

edit for domestic part: Kansas having my fellow striker Németh Krisztián (proper naming in hungarian way)
    and he is doing good
    edit2: ohh and Péter Vermes (<- Hungarian descent) is the head coach of Kansas

go-go Kansas yay
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-28-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    omg and they are lucky an "easy group" in EU League
    Not bad, but lets see

Brugge and Napoli are not easy opponents

Cat look at this, that does really look good

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-dort.png
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Talisman,

I know I'm still a n00b, but here is the flaw I'm seeing in your formations...

You've only got 6 offensive players to his 8 defense. He's got 4 midfielders and 4 defensive line. Also, your formation is arranged up the flanks while his hole is in the middle. His formation is set for st/shadow striker right up the middle where your opening is.

I'm gambling he probably played a defensive formation with counter attacks on and long passes.

Anyone else seeing this?

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-formations-talisman.jpg

Famous
    Not bad, but lets see

Brugge and Napoli are not easy opponents

Cat look at this, that does really look good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dort.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	52604
    Lucky Azeri team
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    Talisman,

I know I'm still a n00b, but here is the flaw I'm seeing in your formations...

You've only got 6 offensive players to his 8 defense. He's got 4 midfielders and 4 defensive line. Also, your formation is arranged up the flanks while his hole is in the middle. His formation is set for st/shadow striker right up the middle where your opening is.

I'm gambling he probably played a defensive formation with counter attacks on and long passes.

Anyone else seeing this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Formations Talisman.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	52605
    That only shows the starting formations - he originally lined up 4-1-4-1, for which one of the counters is 4-2-2-2Hex, he's using a defensive formation, so I went attacking, per the principle if you're better, attack. When I saw he had switched the DMC for an AMC before kick-off, I switched to 4-5-1V (I'd have used 3N-5-2F if I had five fit midfielders...) and went defensive - still the difference in on-field quality should have been enough to force a win then...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-28-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast