Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Akash Bhadani View Post
    Attachment 15228Attachment 15229
    Got trolled on the first day. My possession is less with 5 mid vs his 4 mid.
    Were you watching the game? It looks like a reasonable outcome. Your players aren't significantly stronger than his. Plus he has home possession bonus.

Banned
    why do i always lose against a lower rated team in the cup preliminary round?

4-4-2 'The Killer' Classic

The cup curse continues. I had drawn the first home leg 1-1 and 2nd leg I was leading 1-0 after Cazorla scored. Then bang they scored from the super overpowered 'Double Corners'. It was then long time, I made a few changes, came back to square one and at 80th min, they scored again!!!! I only needed to equalise and wud have advanced on away goals but even that was too much for me to ask. Match ends and I lose.
    And our Q was almost same, he was .8 behind. But the reason for my defeat 4-4-2. He was using it. I tried 4-5-1V and Hexagon but nothing works against that crap. I hate that in a football manager simulation game, there is one formation which is so dominating that it is difficult to win against it...... Well, I won't waste my time venting no more as I don't want to take trouble IRL for this stupid game.
    And ya, I had win bonus set to 600K and yet no win lols

Dreamer
    I'm loving 4-4-2 Its just helped me dump an opponent 2 levels higher, and with lots of superstar players, out the cup.

But playing 4-4-2 has its problems, just like any other formation and is very much beatable ... I know ..I've lost with it lots of times ))

Apprentice
    4-5-1V works for me against 4-4-2 classic. I think it's likely because my AMR and AML are strong. Normally my ST does most of the scoring, but he gets shut down against 4-4-2. On the other hand, my AMR and AML tend to step up in this situation. I won the cup final last season against someone two levels higher and better quality. Score was 6-2 with 5 of the goals coming from my two wingers.
    roni likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    4-5-1V works for me against 4-4-2 classic. I think it's likely because my AMR and AML are strong. Normally my ST does most of the scoring, but he gets shut down against 4-4-2. On the other hand, my AMR and AML tend to step up in this situation. I won the cup final last season against someone two levels higher and better quality. Score was 6-2 with 5 of the goals coming from my two wingers.
    My AML/AMC Cazorla scores almost every match, even when the opponent DMC is better thasn him.
    I played hexagon and 4-5-1 V against 4-4-2 and he played as AML. THE opponent DR was only low 3* and he was not able to score!!! I played himnbas AMC after changing the formation, and he scored!!!
    Result: No formation can counter 4-4-2 !!!!!!

i have a player named after santi cazorla, his name is sandy granola

unsatisfactory result of fixture scheduling
    if im still in the cup, i can expect another 4 games -.-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-ragstorichesschedule.jpg  
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i have a player named after santi cazorla, his name is sandy granola

unsatisfactory result of fixture scheduling
    if im still in the cup, i can expect another 4 games -.-
    I bought him with that name and he has been amazing. I play on android so can't change name of players.

hes not doing as well as i thought in my team after i renamed him. hes probably still pissed about that. a 21YO 2* is doing much better. his name is *ba dum tsh* sargent gnarly
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    his name is *ba dum tsh* sargent gnarly
    LOLs

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast