Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thats pretty competitive. This is with partial manipulation? I remember you mentioning you try to keep the full starting eleven to minimise the day 1 madness. Good luck mate. Cup finals later!
    Correct mate...

I keep the starting 11 and the subs I sell after my last match where I can win something,.,.... The last season mostly after the Supercup......

Otherwise I spent many houts just to find the right players in the right positions,...

Then later when I buy or use the YA players , after training them, my player from the starting 11 becomes a sub for my main 11 team
    Sillybq likes this.

Famous
    Yeah..
    just won against #1 with 2-1, their first lose in the league....

We are now with 4 games to go still 1 point behind with the little better goaldifference....

Hopefully they make a draw after their first lose in the league so i can grab the title...

As they say, it is not over until the fat lady sings right?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Correct mate...

I keep the starting 11 and the subs I sell after my last match where I can win something,.,.... The last season mostly after the Supercup......

Otherwise I spent many houts just to find the right players in the right positions,...

Then later when I buy or use the YA players , after training them, my player from the starting 11 becomes a sub for my main 11 team
    Thats is exactly what i go through. Hours at the auctions. So far i have managed it but at a cost. When i get frustrated, i tend to get into a bidding war and end up regretting later. You keep YA players? They count for the draw as well! Do you count them as part of your first 11?

Well done on your league win! Keep it up, you might get lucky.
    maloukees likes this.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Thats is exactly what i go through. Hours at the auctions. So far i have managed it but at a cost. When i get frustrated, i tend to get into a bidding war and end up regretting later. You keep YA players? They count for the draw as well! Do you count them as part of your first 11?

Well done on your league win! Keep it up, you might get lucky.
    How did you get on in your cup final?

Also, can I ask what association you are in?

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-25-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    How did you get on in your cup final?

Also, can I ask what association you are in?

I did good. I cant remember my asso tag or name lol. Let me arrange a friendly with your team and you can have a look

Max
    I did good. I cant remember my asso tag or name lol. Let me arrange a friendly with your team and you can have a look
    Ok, I saw it, thanks.

All you have now is the Champions League Final so hopefully you win.

Ok, I saw it, thanks.

All you have now is the Champions League Final so hopefully you win.

I am more worried about the Super Cup. My likely opponent is 6 star now which means the quality difference between us is negligible. Hope for the best!

Congrats Silly for winning the cup.
    I have also won the cup , score 3-0.
    Suazo just got suspended for the next league game and he will most likely miss another chance to hit 100 goals in a season. Thank you, NORDEUS !
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats Silly for winning the cup.
    I have also won the cup , score 3-0.
    Suazo just got suspended for the next league game and he will most likely miss another chance to hit 100 goals in a season. Thank you, NORDEUS !
    He has 94 now I think, you were on course to beat a record but that’s down the drain, you need Sauzo to score about another 31 in 6 games.

I hope he does so.

He will definitely reach 100 I am sure of it.

SuperDunk likes this.

He has 94 now I think, you were on course to beat a record but that’s down the drain, you need Sauzo to score about another 31 in 6 games.

I hope he does so.

He will definitely reach 100 I am sure of it.

Suazo s record was 106 goals in 50 games 2 seasons ago.
    now he needs to score like 12 in 5 games to equalize it
    if Suazo isn t near the record giants in terms of scoring, he definetely is with 65 assists in 50 games, haven t seen someone having similar stats in a season so far, someone can correct me if i m wrong.
    Also suazo has 1 assists so far in his career up to 24 years of age, which is splendid.
    He might join the assists gang at the end of his career. That day will definetely be a sad one.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast