Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Thanks Nik, I saw the photo, of you renaming your team to NIK GAME OVER, so does that mean you are leaving the game soon?
    yes, from this season I won't be active at all.
    But still I will hang around in the forum for a while.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Btw now that we have a better way to do the GKs challenge... I think we could repeat it... xD later I open the post... after a deep meditation about it.

By the way...

World Cup I had - 64 teams
    World Cup II had 128 teams
    World Cup III will have 282 teams planned

The 2nd WC have already the calendar, Qualify for the IIIrd will be played this and next two seasons.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

I really hate the first day of the season, an abandoned team ended my winning streak, nice. It is annoying in the first day but I suppose I will win about 15-0 in the second leg.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Once again they put me in the cup and CL at the level above mine. Once again I'm one of the weakest team and with reduced probability of winning. How someone is prepared to be harmed season after season?

If the objective is to make me give up there shouldn't be much left. I start to get sick of this injustice...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    Once again they put me in the cup and CL at the level above mine. Once again I'm one of the weakest team and with reduced probability of winning. How someone is prepared to be harmed season after season?

If the objective is to make me give up there shouldn't be much left. I start to get sick of this injustice...
    What level are you? and how much avq did you had at the end of season? cause sure you know that if you end season arround 100%+ then you are placed in a +1LV Cup/CL

What have you learned from last season?

Negative 1 star players can bring down quality alot when they are old

Where did you place last season?

1st place in all competitions

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?

Yes

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

Promoted to Platinum and completed/won the event last season

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

Had 138 million, 500 tokens and 2k greens to start the season after claiming rewards.

Who do you want to replace?

Replaced GK, DR, DMC, MC and bench. Spent slightly more than 50 tokens and close to 100 million.

What are your goals for this season?

Quadruple as usual

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?

3W-2-1-3W-1 or 3W-1-2-3W-1 depending on opponent
    maloukees likes this.

Player Watch :

Last season, AML Alejandro Torres and AMR Piotr Smolarczyk were goalscoring heroes, with the later winning the top Assists award in the league. But ST Cameron Hepple was 2nd on the team's top scorer list and this was a big improvement.

The new academy DCs, M Yunus and S Ayob did very well throughout the season. Towards the end Yunus was more like the starter and Ayob would replace an underperforming DC during the games.

MC Craig Gulley and DC Tamas Takacs had an incredibly sub par performance mid season and I think it's better to drop them rather than risking long term for them

OUT :
    Daniel Rangel, replacement ST, Has retired from football, leaving Hakurei United with 3 Replacement STs. Vaclav Mikel is the first in line of duty
    Several Unused MCs like Dwayne Louis and Happy Pratt would be sold to make room for new Youth Players

IN :
    There are 3 Youth Players up for evaluation. 2 AMRs and one DMC. There's also a new 18 Year old for development purposes. Hopes are high that he'll be better than Craig for the future of the Midfield department
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Is it me or is it impossible to sell players this season? I always had my players sold in 2-3 hours after I put them on auction, but now players are going for the full 48 hours on auction without getting sold... wth

Easy 6-0 agreggate win in the cup. Next round will be too. After that we shall see. One tough opponent in the CL group awaits tomorrow. Got to strengthen the squad soon.

Token award? I didn't win anything. Unless I have to do something myself or if it's just a joke.
    khris likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast