Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Finally defeated a "strong team". First Champions League group game and I registered a 3-1 home win over a team with 5% stronger quality. Didn't even improve last season's squad yet. Yay...

Going to be a very competitive league, two or three treble winners from last season and half of us have won last season's league. Already starting to think about the possibility of having a trophyless season.

@khris Message isn't stored in my folder but I think I sent you a PM...
    Yeah got it. Ive sent all the IDs, now is just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    manage to win a league thx to head to head better results against main oponents, CL and cup lost in strange situations, but allready used to it, this season plan on get a trophy since i dont wont invest too many tokens(120 few more or less) just to lose from abandoned teams with dice method.
    hoping to replace my amr and dc this season but offered player from scout and daily are no use of me, not to mention auction players, one day maybe we will have a influence on scout system...one day
    droped in gold 2 asso because 2 members going silent and didnt play without warning. really hope that asso system will be changed with one extra team so leaders can switch betwen teams for tournament
    also khris, hoping your meditation about gk chalange will rule out goals and assists from them so i can join too, also, why not mc competetion up to 2 from team- goals assists MoM red cards yellow cards- rewarded and penalized as usual
    I will keep the planning doing x2 seasons of same challenge but this time, the pointing system will give more value to Clean sheets and less to goals/assists, instead of 1 per clean sheet and 2 goal/assist... clean sheet 3 and goals assists 1 so looks more "GK"

Then I'm thinking about 5 points again for MotM or 7.... as this can be influenced with subs so... maybe people will get more involved if we give more value to MotM....

¿?

Won 6-0 in the cup game.
    In the league i should win it quite easily, it s all a matter of suazo winning the golden boot.
    In the CL i surprisingly drawn 1-1, but it s ok since i am going to win 1st place anyway.
    Also have to add Suazo surpassed today 400 goals.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 02-05-2020 at 12:43 PM.
    Sillybq likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won 6-0 in the cup game.
    In the league i should win it quite easily, it s all a matter of suazo winning the golden boot.
    In the CL i surprisingly drawn 1-1, but it s ok since i am going to win 1st place anyway.
    Also have to add Suazo surpassed today 400 goals.
    Good for you! Am sure Suazo will win it.
    My team is having difficulty scoring after i powertrained some players on day 2. Max 3 goals a match both yesterday and today

Many of my in game friends got trolled for CL so looks like you were one of the chosen ones!
    SuperDunk likes this.

Just won 6-0 in the league as well with suazo scoring 4 and assisting 1.
    So after 2 goals in 4 games, it seems suazo is catching up his form, with 9 in 6 games.
    I m still around, LOL!

I have... a +1 comp of every thing cause this time I didn't manipulate, we have some old tankers arround... so, I tank and just will try a SL after 16 seasons promoting. I need a rest.

Season 128 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200205_230121_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

What about this masterpiece?
    Grinding top scorer award for the 3 last seasons.
    *Sorry if I'm off topic*

Season 128 - Are you ready?-catching-form.jpg
    small update, suazo scored 5 goals in the league game today and now he has 14 goals in 7 games.
    Thinking of retiring his number after he retires.
    I m still around, LOL!

Dodged a bullet. Was thinking of getting one six star midfielder through scouting after gaining the 50 token prize. Luckily I found a young one in auctions that will get close to that level in no time. The special token offer that came out of nowhere helped too. Another reinforcement or two and I should be good to go for this season.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

For some reason there hasn t been much activity lately on this post...
    My CL,cup and league games since the draw in the CL were only wins with couple of goals scored. Conceded 3 in 12, and that s mainly because my good and expensive GK from assistant manager.
    Suazo is managing 2 goals a game and almost an assist per game, so he should distance himself from the rest of my team.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast