Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Trash season. Lost 3 of the last 5 league games, and of course the title. Finished 3rd in all three competitions instead of winning another double. Guzman was beaten to the top scorer award by a couple of goals. Didn't even collect the usual 25 or so daily rests for the last few days. This last week collapse really killed my mood.
    That is terrible, that would hurt a lot. Good luck for next season, hopefully it is better for you.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What about the GK? remember we have a challange here, points?
    He is trash lol. Definitely not good enough to win anything in the challenge. I won't bother.

It will be harder to screenshot from now on as well. My FB profile was disabled and I can only play on my phone, somehow my T11 club hasn't crashed even though the FB profile cannot be used anymore.
    khris likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Well, this is my season with my new account, I might as well share where SuperDunk left off with it.

50 wins and a draw is great but I can’t count it to my signature because these are really SuperDunk’s trophies since I wasn’t the opener of the club until today.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    He is trash lol. Definitely not good enough to win anything in the challenge. I won't bother.

It will be harder to screenshot from now on as well. My FB profile was disabled and I can only play on my phone, somehow my T11 club hasn't crashed even though the FB profile cannot be used anymore.
    Link the team with gmail^^ if you won't lose the t11 account... you know, on T11 in-game settings.

And Btw,

We did the duties, winning the 11th Super League, hope we will not promote on 10th position lol

Season 128 - Are you ready?-11th-superleague.jpg

And I guess it's time to open the upcoming season thread and close this one, sure that next season will bring us more titles

Replies: 295
    Views: 10,612

The winner of the 50T for participating in this season thread is @maloukees
    Congratz!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930