Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Had a surprisingly good season
    Didn't expect to have trophies but ended up with two
    Cup is the surprise here. Always thought that I am jinx in cup competitions
    League in the bag but miss out on top scorer awards even though I have the most goals scored in the league
    Anyway, that's what I called a balanced team - everyone contribute to the goals instead of depending on one
    Till next season
    Cheers
    Peace out 😎
    ChocoLove, khris and HeavensAAA like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Had a surprisingly good season
    Didn't expect to have trophies but ended up with two
    Cup is the surprise here. Always thought that I am jinx in cup competitions
    League in the bag but miss out on top scorer awards even though I have the most goals scored in the league
    Anyway, that's what I called a balanced team - everyone contribute to the goals instead of depending on one
    Till next season
    Cheers
    Peace out
    Congrats mate with winning the cup and the league

Famous
    Yeah, just won my CL with penalty kick... 3-3 after 120 mins.... then penalty kick won 4-1 so that is back to back win the CL...

But i would swap it for my league win.... but still 1 point behind, difficult #1 and me we play more or less easy oppo. The lasr 2 martches.. ut still hoping for the wonder

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Yeah, just won my CL with penalty kick... 3-3 after 120 mins.... then penalty kick won 4-1 so that is back to back win the CL...

But i would swap it for my league win.... but still 1 point behind, difficult #1 and me we play more or less easy oppo. The lasr 2 martches.. ut still hoping for the wonder
    Congratulations on your CL cup win
    Hope you have the league too
    Never said never till the fat lady sings 😁😎
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    One more objective
    Hopefully Nord gives me a break and let me go undefeated in league . It's been ages since I have that achievement
    Fingers crossed 😎
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    One more objective
    Hopefully Nord gives me a break and let me go undefeated in league . It's been ages since I have that achievement
    Fingers crossed
    You can do it, I haven’t achieved it since August 2018, and it is the only one I have ever achieved.

It is hard to get but you could get it tomorrow if you avoid a troll.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post

Well done, winning such an intense final is a good achievement, well done on your 4 CL’s in a row if I remember correctly. I prefer the CL over the league any day but that is just my opinion on it.

The current first can still drop points although it is unlikely they still can, anything is possible so good luck.

If you don’t get the quadruple this season. You will get next season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

So, we won the 11th Super League, after a comeback in semifinals (1-3 lost 1-4 win) and a 1-6 for us in the finale.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So, we won the 11th Super League, after a comeback in semifinals (1-3 lost 1-4 win) and a 1-6 for us in the finale.
    Congrats I was planning on supporting but I was scrolling through the fixture list looking for your fixture I missed it so I assumed you weren’t in it, congrats on your 11th Super League, next season go for the 12th.
    Last edited by Max; 02-29-2020 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Typos
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Congratulations on your CL cup win
    Hope you have the league too
    Never said never till the fat lady sings
    Thanks mate......

I hope still for the league (most important competition for me) At least I won also the topscorer reward for the league with my superstar bought him in level 1 and trained him good.. every season he topscorer so extra bonus for him also..

Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-29_105943_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-29_110059_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-29_110138_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-29_110151_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast