Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Players condition reset

Addicted

Players condition reset

I just logged into the game and saw that all my player’s condition was reset to 99%. I’m pretty sure that I trained my players to be 99% tomorrow morning. The condition timer just started counting down from 3:00:00, which is not the usual time for a condition increase. I trained my players for another 12%, I closed the app and logged in again. And again the timer started at 3:00:00. The condition remained at 87% this time.

I checked my second team, that runs on another server. I experienced exactly the same.

Can anybody explain what is going on?
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Addicted
    Yes, I have the condition reset too. I thought I somehow accidentally pressed the “fully rest” button but my green packs are not reduced.

Let’s hope that Nordeus won’t take it back, so we have extra condition to do some training without spending so many greens :P

Addicted
    And it seems that every time I log in to the game, the countdown to +6% condition resets.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    And it seems that every time I log in to the game, the countdown to +6% condition resets.
    Already reported, same happen to me, I refreshed and got +6% and countdown seems stuck to 3 hours every time I refresh the app..

Addicted
    Well, I trained my players and looks like the time resets but the condition does not. I guess we’ll have to wait 3 hours without logging in to see if the players gain 6% then. Or until Nordeus fixes it

Banned
    What a typical nordeus cluster#$&*

Rookie
    I didn”t get any new comdition at all this night. And every time ai look when I shall get new it restart from 3h again.

Same here didn't got any condition bonus . Hope it get fixed because i don't want to waste greenpacks for my important match at 10.

Rookie
    Compension we get from the Developers?

Nothing from the Devs? My team hasn't gained any condition since my match at 21.10 UTC on Sunday. Even a message to say they're looking into it would be something...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast