Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    but @ IImaestroII having a 138% quality team is not a free to play
    Is all free , i just use 100T from asso every season and videos. with good planning you can maintain a team like this

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Banned
    Cheaters will always cheat.

Apprentice
    Manipulating still working? last time i try, its not working. but maybe now, because i get 150% opponent in my ucl and cup competition,they manipulating or just my luck with draw system in this season is.. romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Manipulating still working? last time i try, its not working. but maybe now, because i get 150% opponent in my ucl and cup competition,they manipulating or just my luck with draw system in this season is.. romantic
    If you had some 1* players to downgrade but you got 4 academy players at day 1, they replaced them and increased your quality.

I dont see anything that causes fun in manipulating . okay , you win titles but in reality you arent even proud of them , you know that you won against bot and inactive opponents.You bullied a -50% team with a 9-0 and so on . Also , there is a significant amount of boosters and tokens you have to spend the first day in order to buy and train players .... Personally , I have stopped doing it ( at least with the hard way ) and I only give it a try in relaxing periods of time like the summertime in which you dont want to spend much time in Top11
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Really it depends on what you mean with manipulation, if you have a +120% team you have some hard work ahead of you a lots of tankers to come along, but if you manipulate do 100-120% then you'll have well blanced very enjoyable leagues 80-100% and more 60-80% you really don't get much competition.

Bu in this case i disagree with you milpol its relatively cheap to build a competitive team you just have to make sure to have a mutant or two

very few know how to build an effective mutant , lets not mess up things here .

no , its not cheap , you have to go into a bidding war the first day and spend like 700 greens . That was what my first asso mates were doing ... They persuaded me to do this , okay i had trebles but i was losing in asso and in my mind . Nah , only easy manipulating like you said
    maloukees likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    very few know how to build an effective mutant , lets not mess up things here .

no , its not cheap , you have to go into a bidding war the first day and spend like 700 greens . That was what my first asso mates were doing ... They persuaded me to do this , okay i had trebles but i was losing in asso and in my mind . Nah , only easy manipulating like you said
    I agree with you here, I have never tried it but it certainly wouldn’t be easy, yes getting into bidding wars and using x amount of greens and spending your entire day on the game, umm no thanks, I just do it the old fashioned, no manipulation, I spend a couple hours a day on the first day to buy players and then I’m done. It is great when you put all your effort into winning a title and you get it in the end, it is rewarding, I would find it boring winning quadruples season on end against mostly bot teams, that’s just me.
    milpol likes this.

To each his own. I still have fun and am happy playing the way i like which is manipulating. I am still proud of what i have accomplished and i think the higher level players who i try to copy like Nik and Zaf should be proud of their teams as well. Anyway the kings of manipulation are the greeks since they dominate the top 100. I doubt any of them are not proud of their success.

It is good that all of us have different preferences or else i will be meeting fellow manipulators every season. That would suck. I would be happier if everyone stopped manipulating as well. Makes my game alot easier. Who wants to lose often and get frustrated? Its a game and should be easy and enjoyable.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-21-2020 at 07:34 PM.
    milpol likes this.

I'm agree with you guy's, the biggest problem, it's not manipulation
    The biggest problem it's tanker s, top 100 association, why nordeus they don't do anything with those team???
    And something else what I saw , if you put money in the game, you have very huge advantage against other manager
    And last , there are more manager games where you see real team name , emblem official t-shirt, 3D graphics, but here nothing, everything what they change it's only for them, probably soon I will stop to play this "joke" ,
    from this season both association play against biggest opponent +20/30% all
    At last event I spent over 200 tokens, only to get the emblem, I change formation ,tactics, everything nothing works, they injury my best player every time, I got red card, but from that team nothing, no injuries no red card , even yellow cards
    It's good because they have in the market few team s with same t shirt from 5 year s ago
    I hope soon they will put tax for login, and nobody will play this "joke,"(game)
    They stop greens from 2 version, but even if you can take 25 greens + 15 on the player you must to wait 24 hours, why???? You think we can stay every day to take those green when you want??? We have a life!! We have family, jobs, child. The game start to be "communism", not "democracy"

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast