Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Max

Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Here there s few my account , as you can see I don't have thousand greens, and there are not on same server ...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Wow, that is an impressive collection of emblems you have attained over your accounts. I only had about six, just Nordeus ones as I never spent a penny.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

I don't do upseling, that player's are not made with upseling, it cost me 6 thousand greens, I have a life, I don't collect thousands greens per day, I have 30 years old, I have a wife, I have a job, I told you I have more account only for tokens and for buy emblem and t shirt how it was last event, and it's very easy to do that, you can find very easy some abandoned association gold 1 or gold 2, where you put account and after in friday you give condition and morale, and that's everything I do
    I don't do upseling even at my 1 st account, upseling it's not because I don't like, but those player's are not good anymore, I have one friend with 340% white skills and quality 170% ( he play on last level of his server , not tanker) but guess what there is another player 170% quality, but he grow his player's with $$$, and guess what , this player who put money in the game, he smashed him 5-0,5-1,4-0,1-0, and possession of the ball its every time up to 60-65% for the guy with money, so Nordeus help those managers

But upseling for me it's not good, and I tell you why. Why should i invest 4 5 thousand greens in one player, when with 5k I can create 5 player? In my opinion average win against quality, mean If i meet 1 mutant and his quality is 80% and my quality its 120%, i will defeat him, i test it with team from top 100 ...

You take it so seriously mate with that word, nobody cares about us, nordeus care only for profit.

Is it really about the money? I read that mutants get penalised by getting trolled often especially in CL thats why alot of people are training greys as well. Anyway if you do not upsell, you will still need to downsell and transfer tokens to your main to buy greens. That method cant make much anymore with only 1 player a season limit per team. 6k greens? How many seasons to save that? Tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Wow, that is an impressive collection of emblems you have attained over your accounts. I only had about six, just Nordeus ones as I never spent a penny.

Most of the people they create new accounts and they send from there to main account, but me I create and I keep all of them, it's no reason to send then, I don't sell it, I don't need money. Only are good for personal collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Is it really about the money? I read that mutants get penalised by getting trolled often especially in CL thats why alot of people are training greys as well. Anyway if you do not upsell, you will still need to downsell and transfer tokens to your main to buy greens. That method cant make much anymore with only 1 player a season limit per team. 6k greens? How many seasons to save that? Tank?
    With that account I tank, but with my main account no, never tank and I have more than 10k greens
    And I tell you how I save them, before you can collect 50 greens in the game by install 2 different version of the game, plus 15 greens on the player, and it was the period when you can grow you're player playing friendly game, and if you have enough time , you can play around 60-70 friendly game per day, if you do 1 substituted, you got 1 greens, just think 50 greens from advisors and maybe 30-50 from friendly games, that mean 80-100 greens per day
    If you have time and now you can play friendly games, you start with you're best 11 in the field than substitute all players, and you don't lose condition, it's very easy

Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Max
    Most of the people they create new accounts and they send from there to main account, but me I create and I keep all of them, it's no reason to send then, I don't sell it, I don't need money. Only are good for personal collection

That is true, it is nice to keep your badges and to keep them as a collection.

@Sillybq, yes, I have seen some teams trolled that have built up mutant teams. It happened to SuperDunk before when he had his team with a few mutants go down to average non payers, for 6k rests, they could have been attained over many seasons just saving and saving, or the person could have played a lot of friendlies with a team of bad players because for substitutions, you get 1 rest.

And it could be a mixture of all the above and tanking.

And Silly and me I'm trolled by nordeus, they give me 4-5 abandoned team in the league, with 0 budget , other emblem, other name , quality 30-40% and in 2 3 day's boom 90-120% quality, but you know what it's frustrated? They attempt only the game with you, the other game , not play

With that account I tank, but with my main account no, never tank and I have more than 10k greens
    And I tell you how I save them, before you can collect 50 greens in the game by install 2 different version of the game, plus 15 greens on the player, and it was the period when you can grow you're player playing friendly game, and if you have enough time , you can play around 60-70 friendly game per day, if you do 1 substituted, you got 1 greens, just think 50 greens from advisors and maybe 30-50 from friendly games, that mean 80-100 greens per day
    If you have time and now you can play friendly games, you start with you're best 11 in the field than substitute all players, and you don't lose condition, it's very easy

Not for me i tried the friendly thing last month too time consuming and too boring. Plus i dont have enough reds. I hardly made enough to recover my first team condition loss as i didnt swap them fast enough. 1 hour only 7-8. Totally not worth the effort if you ask me. But thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is true, it is nice to keep your badges and to keep them as a collection.

@Sillybq, yes, I have seen some teams trolled that have built up mutant teams. It happened to SuperDunk before when he had his team with a few mutants go down to average non payers, for 6k rests, they could have been attained over many seasons just saving and saving, or the person could have played a lot of friendlies with a team of bad players because for substitutions, you get 1 rest.

And it could be a mixture of all the above and tanking.
    Not the kind that Superdunk creates. I saw Suazo before. His greys are not low. I am talking about those all whites 340 and greys showing 1 percent. They are damn strong but get trolled more often. Superdunk’s Suazo I would consider a well trained player, not a mutant. Yup i have seen Nik and some others that have more than 15k greens but we should keep saving as once you get close to top server, it will come in handy. I mean you want to put up a good fight against the likes of The Top 100 players list that Nik created.

Check out Apolo Rock. Search for associations with name apolo. Its there or go see his youtube vids
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2020 at 06:23 PM.

And Silly and me I'm trolled by nordeus, they give me 4-5 abandoned team in the league, with 0 budget , other emblem, other name , quality 30-40% and in 2 3 day's boom 90-120% quality, but you know what it's frustrated? They attempt only the game with you, the other game , not play

Mate, that just sounds like a returning player replacing a bot? So they tank and only play you, that i am told you can report and they might get suspended.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Not the kind that Superdunk creates. I saw Suazo before. His greys are not low. I am talking about those all whites 340 and greys showing 1 percent. They are damn strong but get trolled more often. Superdunk’s Suazo I would consider a well trained player, not a mutant. Yup i have seen Nik and some others that have more than 15k greens but we should keep saving as once you get close to top server, it will come in handy. I mean you want to put up a good fight against the likes of The Top 100 players list that Nik created.
    Sure, maybe I didn’t look into it that much but your right, he is a well trained player, that player is incredible, if I had him on my account along with my old attacker B Shin, I’m sure I would have won the quadruple for about 5 seasons running and with about 90% win percentage, those 2 would have partnered up well.

You would certainly need the greens to fight the top 100 in associations and to train more mutants.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast