Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Good job Max
    Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Today.... i won my FA match with 5-0... but in total i guess we lose a teams,,,,

Because we have 2 inactive members in our FA, so after this weekend we look for active members, at least train their teams ans share bonus...

In the league, won all my games so far... tiday with a 1-2 win away.. thanks to my supporters,, thanks so much guys..

Im only 1 with perfect score in my league so that looks good, later today the cup match
    Good job, today, are you the captain of your association? So then you can remove them, we also have 3 or 4 semi active or inactive, I wish I was the captain so I could remove those members and add them in.

Max
    This will be my 2nd last post in this thread today, just an update on associations, a pretty miserable 3rd place finishes but I still got 2 of each booster so not all bad .

I won both of my games as our association came out 29-5 winners in the 3rd place match up, the team that knocked us out got 2nd place and lost the final by 3 points, here are the scores.

Max
    Well, another brilliant win, this time a 7-0 thrashing of a relatively decent opponent, he won 3 trophies last season but an easy win anyway, he did not attend.

My season.

maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well, another brilliant win, this time a 7-0 thrashing of a relatively decent opponent, he won 3 trophies last season but an easy win anyway, he did not attend.

My season.

Keep the good form going Max, great result

Max
    We won 6-0 in our league match so we are now regained top spot

Thank you Milpol for your support.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Our Champions League match against our toughest opponents ended up in a 2-0 win for us, a rather tough game but we had control of every single play and they didn’t even get a shot on target or close to the goal, (ignore the stats because the are total BS and do not actually reflect on the game.) We blocked all their shots fr outside the penalty area.

Anyway, that win confirmed our place in the Round of 16 of the Champions League with 2 games to go.

Our closest rival fell to third but I expect him to get through with me (good luck to him on getting out of the group with me)

Anyway we are first in the league again thanks to first bottling it, we are almost guaranteed a place in the last 16 of the Cup due to our 7-0 home win.

Normality has been restored, Monday isn’t such a bad day after all, Lol.

Here are the highlights from the Champions League match.

CL group table:

League Table:

My Season:

Club History:

And last but not least thank you to this guy for your support, I would mention your name but I would butcher it.

Famous
    Guys.. update...

Just won the 2nd leg from the Cup with 4-0 after I won already 3-2 in the away match...

Only lost 1 of my MC due to 2 yellow cards so I will miss him the next Cup match.... hope for the best..

In the League I'm #1 with now 4 points lose from #2 ,, but these 2 day comiing are against the better teams Hope to win those to make some margin between me and the rest

Max
    We played our league match this morning and we won 0-6 away, we are still first but 3 points clear now.

Thank you to Prashant Poojari for support.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Another 0-7 win in the cup, into the Quarter Finals we go with a 14-0 aggregate win, 17 wins out of 18 so far with 85 goals scored and 7 goals conceded.

We had 88% shot efficiency in the game lol.

My season.

Thank you to Ago Ago for the support.

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast