Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

@Max

You are spectacular this season! Am still catching up on the posts i missed but your team looks awesome!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Max

You are spectacular this season! Am still catching up on the posts i missed but your team looks awesome!
    Alright, thank you so much, you are doing well too.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

It is going nice for now, first in league, CL easy for now (often play with second team), Cup is a little bit harder than other competitions.
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_1.jpg
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2.jpg
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_3.jpg

Assotiation is still playing good, I was thinking leaving because I am almost 160% and my other asso coleguess are about 90-120%.
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_4.jpg
    So proud

Currently undefeated in the current season and doesn t seem slightly the streak will end soon.
    Seen a slight decrease in form from suazo in terms of assists.
    Last season had more than 1 per game, now he does have 0,75 per game.
    MNK Kaskada and maloukees like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Currently undefeated in the current season and doesn t seem slightly the streak will end soon.
    Seen a slight decrease in form from suazo in terms of assists.
    Last season had more than 1 per game, now he does have 0,75 per game.
    I am getting bad vibes off this, I remember last time you went on a perfect winning streak to the CL Final and lost, hopefully this season is different, You will probably do it this season.

Famous
    Doing great in the league...

Just beat my best oponent with 5-0...... so im now 7 points ahead of 3 teams....

Also qualify with 5-0 win in the CL.. so the last group match i play my reserves to safe energy..

Tomorow the cup hopefully i can manage with with 1 of my mc not able to pkay because of the 2 yellow cards last cup match.

yep, my season is still going strong.
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Well, another good day, the first game was a 7-0 home win in the league, we are flying at the moment but that one lass still tarnished our record.

Thank you to HeavensAAA and Fallout Farmer 98 for their support in this match.

In the next Champions League game, I only got to the game as I slept through the first 37 minutes of the game and arrived to see my team 0-1 down, it was the first goal I have conceded since Friday and the 2nd goal I have conceded at home all season.

We then scored 3 goals without reply to confirm our place as group winners.

Thank you “Prof” ,Brian Clough, Milpol and Chcoclove for your support in that match you guys have been great this season.

Anyway, 19 wins out of 20 games so far, this is a decent start to the season.

maloukees, MNK Kaskada and milpol like this.

Max
    Again, another good 0-6 win, we are still first and we are still doing well, I will have lots of time for the game until the end of the season since our country is now on lockdown.

Anyway back to the game, it was a good win and we are still on top and going well.

Thank you to HeavensAAA for support.

MNK Kaskada and SuperDunk like this.

Pro
    @Max Hope you and your family are well over there.

The majority of population in most countries would be either forced to stay home or voluntarily staying home a lot more often for their own sake, so it is expected a lot more occasional gamers would turn to their tablets and mobiles for game downloads.

We could bulk-binge some favourite TV shows and/or movies, dig out the long dusted board games and probably try to learn how to cook. But then a few days past by and it is more than understandable that we would be glad to have some more alternatives.
    SuperDunk and Max like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast