Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just lost my first points in the league 1-1...

Against the now #3.... after my amc got injured in minute 8 ... I had to put in a much less trained in white skills player... I think that cost me the win...

Tomorow against the #2... At least I can put my top formation in then, so to make a good difference in points between me and the rest.

hopAnyway tonight I need to win in the cup just a 2-1 lead .. I play now away and hope for the best..
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-14_130523_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just lost my first points in the league 1-1...

Against the now #3.... after my amc got injured in minute 8 ... I had to put in a much less trained in white skills player... I think that cost me the win...

Tomorow against the #2... At least I can put my top formation in then, so to make a good difference in points between me and the rest.

hopAnyway tonight I need to win in the cup just a 2-1 lead .. I play now away and hope for the best..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2020-03-14_130523_www.topeleven.com.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	132488
    It’s ok, a draw against 3rd place is a good results, depending on the quality of the teams. Good luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Ug, we won, but we conceded 3 goals, so poor.

4-3, those guys didn’t deserve those goals, one from a counter another fr a cross and the third one from a corner, bad win, letting in 3 is unacceptable.

Especially against a mediocre team.

Even worse, one of their players scored 2 goals and that is more goals we have conceded in one home match than all the matches before that. It is a win but it feels like a loss.

I was going to raise hell if they made it 4-4.

My defenders were awful today.

It was the first time I have conceded 3 goals at home in 2 months.

I would have honestly preferred 1-0.

Lol my venting is finished now.

Oh well we still won and the world does not revolve around me, still can’t believe what an awful display that was.

But hey, not all bad we are still first and we are playing second tomorrow.

We will go 5 points clear as second place lost 1-0 to a team I beat 0-7 the other day.

That game does my horror show justice.
    Last edited by Max; 03-14-2020 at 10:44 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It’s ok, a draw against 3rd place is a good results, depending on the quality of the teams. Good luck with it.

Thanks mate..

I just made also the semi final in the cup.. won the game with 0-1..... so another semi now... thanks to my many supporters!!!

Famous
    Ug, we won, but we conceded 3 goals, so poor.

4-3, those guys didn’t deserve those goals, one from a counter another fr a cross and the third one from a corner, bad win, letting in 3 is unacceptable.

Especially against a mediocre team.

[IMG]mhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200314/cce1fa3aa6a25127d26225af30823826.png[/IMG]

Even worse, one of their players scored 2 goals and that is more goals we have conceded in one home match than all the matches before that. It is a win but it feels like a loss.

I was going to raise hell if they made it 4-4.

My defenders were awful today.

It was the first time I have conceded 3 goals at home in 2 months.

I would have honestly preferred 1-0.

Lol my venting is finished now.

Oh well we still won and the world does not revolve around me, still can’t believe what an awful display that was.

But hey, not all bad we are still first and we are playing second tomorrow.

We will go 5 points clear as second place lost 1-0 to a team I beat 0-7 the other day.

That game does my horror show justice.
    At least a win mate.. you doing great.... hopefully that will be a new championship for you

Max
    Thanks mate..

I just made also the semi final in the cup.. won the game with 0-1..... so another semi now... thanks to my many supporters!!!
    I would support as well but there is no +add friend on the game above your profile, I had a scruffy 4-3 win at home today in the league and as you can see in my above post, it made me angry, my team is usually a defensive fortress and I had conceded 2 goals in 13 matches previous to this, now it is 5 in 14 and I had a huge rant even though I won . I calmed down when 2nd place lost.

I have my cup semi final in 12 minutes.

maloukees likes this.

Max
    At least a win mate.. you doing great.... hopefully that will be a new championship for you
    I know, but as I said, we were awful in that game, thank god the second place lost too, even though we scored four goals which is good, I conceded three and missed so many good chances, yes we should have conceded but the score should have been something like 7-2 by the way the game went.

Famous
    I would support as well but there is no +add friend on the game above your profile, I had a scruffy 4-3 win at home today in the league and as you can see in my above post, it made me angry, my team is usually a defensive fortress and I had conceded 2 goals in 13 matches previous to this, now it is 5 in 14 and I had a huge rant even though I won . I calmed down when 2nd place lost.

I have my cup semi final in 12 minutes.

Mate, i sent you a friend request in facebook it self, my profile pucture is the Dom tower in Utrecht.

Max
    Mate, i sent you a friend request in facebook it self, my profile pucture is the Dom tower in Utrecht.
    Ok, Thank you, I have seen your club before through associations, I will accept it now then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Famous
    Just won my league game with 4-0...against #2 soim now 8 points ahead of my direct competitor for the title... first season ever..lol

Also the CL i won with 4-0 so i can relax there also

Tommorow infight in the cup in the 1st leg for another final place to win the cup back to back
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast