Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It happened last season as far as i ve heard, so nothing new in nordeus land.
    Hopefully it happens again so I can take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Did people lose all their quality they trained? That means I could lose 5%
    No everyone still has their "cheated" quality if you want. Training is now active again for me and the players now lose condition again like normal. As sad as it is, Nordeus will do nothing I suppose, they probably don't know how they can resolve the issue...
    Ridiculous, now some players who were far below me, are 30% up in quality compared to me and they can save greens. It will take forever until normality is back.

Famous
    Newvseason, new changes...... i won last season back to back CL, cup, supercup but i lost the league, i came in second 1 point behind...

This season, i wil focus on all league matches every point and goal counts here...

More focus more great trophys

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No everyone still has their "cheated" quality if you want. Training is now active again for me and the players now lose condition again like normal. As sad as it is, Nordeus will do nothing I suppose, they probably don't know how they can resolve the issue...
    Ridiculous, now some players who were far below me, are 30% up in quality compared to me and they can save greens. It will take forever until normality is back.
    I won’t call it necessarily, “cheated quality” people took advantage of a flawed system and rightly so, people have the right to take full advantage of it. Yes it may seem unfair but it is the system’s fault and not theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don t think the bug can be called cheating because managers have their right to train their players at the start of the season, they didn t used vpn or any hacks to take advantage in the game, it was the game itself that self destroyed.
    so for me it s case closed.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I don t think the bug can be called cheating because managers have their right to train their players at the start of the season, they didn t used vpn or any hacks to take advantage in the game, it was the game itself that self destroyed.
    so for me it s case closed.
    I agree, similar to what I said, your team is already stronger than it was last season and Sauzo is almost the same quality too, it should be a good season for you, hopefully you don’t get drawn up against 8* teams, be careful of that since your team has 128% quality or also known as 7.4*

SuperDunk likes this.

I agree with you guys that why I set "" around the word cheated.

Still, how can something like that be in Nordeus' interest? I cannot understand, I 100% think that this should be reverted, the consequences of this bug will be huge. For example, a guy on my server end, he had a mediocre squad, he is not by far the strongest with a quality of over 165% and he got there without needing to invest money or ressources and he now can save ressources to assumingly stay on top of others for many seasons to come.

Nordeus not only lose out on potential revenue by this player, because he wants to stay competitive, but also on other players, who now will save ressources and their chances became slim and they are not willing to buy Token or monthly card in the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I agree, similar to what I said, your team is already stronger than it was last season and Sauzo is almost the same quality too, it should be a good season for you, hopefully you don’t get drawn up against 8* teams, be careful of that since your team has 128% quality or also known as 7.4*

As far as i m concerned the league draws were made in the 1st day and just can t be seen.
    I doubt i would face much compeititon this season, my team is just too good now.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I agree with you guys that why I set "" around the word cheated.

Still, how can something like that be in Nordeus' interest? I cannot understand, I 100% think that this should be reverted, the consequences of this bug will be huge. For example, a guy on my server end, he had a mediocre squad, he is not by far the strongest with a quality of over 165% and he got there without needing to invest money or ressources and he now can save ressources to assumingly stay on top of others for many seasons to come.
    Yes I understand that, but I think it would be unfair to remove all of their quality used while training, I just don’t think it is fair.

But I see where your coming from, I would hate having an opponent with such high quality so I feel for you there, I am not sure how it works that high up, I think you get drawn against the same teams mostly season in and out, but hopefully you get drawn against different opponents next season.

I acknowledge that it will have massive consequences for the season.

It sucks honestly, but I don’t think the quality should be taken.

Last edited by Max; 03-01-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max

As far as i m concerned the league draws were made in the 1st day and just can t be seen.
    I doubt i would face much compeititon this season, my team is just too good now.
    We will see, I mean 128% is good, the best I ever had was 101.3% but I think I might beat it this season. Thanks again for your 2nd account by the way, I have personalised it and got rid of almost all the friends on the Facebook account, I left some friends I know of the forum alone and I kept them as Facebook friends.

Last edited by Max; 03-01-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast