Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

where i can go too reclaim mys tokenks back ? i used this mornning one pack upgrade player, 113 tokens nordeus stolen my

Absolutely disgusting!!!!! My team has gone from 99% when I signed inthis morning to 1%!!!!! Yes I trained my team 10% higher to 109% from the bonus training this morning but anyone logged on at the time would have done the same!! Normally all Nordeus have done in the last couple of years is take so why not gain for a change!!! If my team stats like this I'm out and I'm nearly at 5 years 😡

Dreamer
    Colour red this season

Max
    No, I lost 12% for no reason, It should be 79% because I used it to 83%, so it should be -4% no it is minus 12% I admit it should be -4% but not minus 12, great now I have to waste more tokens that I HAVE USED TWENTY OF TODAY, my center forwards lost too much quality more than they should have, each of my players have lost five percent more than they should have, no of this should have happened it should be 79% not this stupid 71% I have, I lost 13% quality that was okay.

I want to be compensated.

I kept my word.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by tfmt91 View Post
    where i can go too reclaim mys tokenks back ? i used this mornning one pack upgrade player, 113 tokens nordeus stolen my
    I used 25, yes not as much as you but I only get five compensated, am I p*ssed off.

It should have stayed the way it was.

6 months of work went down the drain.
    ONLY I KNOW HOW MANY RESTS I SPENT ON SUAZO AND NOW HE IS 7*
    I AM LOSING MY ****, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Nordeus, at the point of fixing, is more concerned about Ts spent by managers on auction and recommended players after season starts. Hence, to not consider any possible refunds, they go for the part keep, part fix and randomise -20% to -100% on any players that could have improved with the bug.

But what they forget is managers are not that stupid and can roughly remember our players are some 140%, not 30%, as Nordeus thinks they can get away with.
    I am complaining to one of the administrators now. I will tell him I lost more quality than I should have.

Delete this game!
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I used 25, yes not as much as you but I only get five compensated, am I p*ssed off.

It should have stayed the way it was.

i dont undersend this is a bug ? or nordeus stolen people today ? i see is so much people reclaim the same problem sry my ingles

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    6 months of work went down the drain.
    ONLY I KNOW HOW MANY RESTS I SPENT ON SUAZO AND NOW HE IS 7*
    I AM LOSING MY ****, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    I lost 15% quality and Benitez also lost more quality than he should have, Sauzo should have WTF, you’re team lost 96% of its quality, I think you are screwed.

All of what happened today is a total face, I am furious.

SuperDunk likes this.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast