Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Problems????

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    It is technically not difficult to revert the teams back to the status at refresh time. They just need to load the data back if they decide to do so. A universal compensation of some 50T or greens should calm most.

However, that would also mean all managers who did invest their first several hours in buying players in auctions would have to do it all over again, and that also includes all the power training done to the new joiners too (TE could only revert all or nothing, as it would be mission impossible to identify and analyse each and every player to check if the bug was exploited onto that one single player). TE simply does not have the manpower (or maybe even game knowledge) to carry this kind of fix within hours.

And this latter scenario is more than likely to infuriate even more managers who spent a good part of 9 hours in their players hunting to fix the squad, and even worse is that 9 hours have gone and it will cause the auction market to inflate even more this season if a revert is done (most managers would feel an urgent need to fix squad than usual). This will definitely enrage even more managers.

Either way of handling this bug will make many managers feeling hard done by. And so on the balance of things, it seems best not to fix it for Nordeus when they could have saved their efforts for something else. Really doubt they have enough engineers to go through each and single newly signed auction and recommended player to undo their training with bug and let them stay intact with trained with greens.
    Nordeus, it is not that I have not provided my honest suggestion to you beforehand some 2 hours before you decide to go for the fix.

And you really are so single-minded to go for the part-fix-part-keep option which ruins the whole game for all managers.

Is it that difficult to take some genuine advice and do the right step in reverting to season refresh point?
    MNK Kaskada and Rix like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Server Problems????

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Are you happy, dude? Hope it ruined your team also, not just mine and thousands of dedicated players.
    Are you talking to me, if does: I am not happy. And how can you think anyone can be happy with this, WTF.

Dreamer
    who the hell is responsable for their bugs??? we, managers, damn sure not... so why we all have to suffer for your mistakes? my team is 15% from 90%. wtf??? even the scout player i bought this morning is reduced to 50%... WTF?

Best hurry up. I promoted a youth player this morning, immediately after promoting him he had 68% finishing. He now has 42%. All you had to do was revert them to before the training issue, not just randomly destroy players

Let Nordeus know what they've done

There was issue error last 6 hr, but that wasn't by gamers. Nordeus cut the power down to 1%. Issue error was happening becos of Nordeus weakness. So, gamers can take any changes upon their teams because those gamers were not guilty. That's Nordeus' fault. Then, Nordeus fix their error + downgrade the team qualities. That's very unacceptable.
    What a shame of this game!!
    Nordeus should only resolve their issue error, but they also destroy their gamers in one time.
    GAME OVER!!!
    GAME OVER!!
    Many managers will say goodbye to you very dissapointing becos the gamers are completely feeling that they aren't guilty.
    GAME OVER !!!!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Legolas55 and Rix like this.

My team has dropped from 99% this morning to 4% It's ridiculous yes I did training this morning who wouldn't the only people who were annoyed are the people who weren't logged on I don't remember them being so quick to sort out the association bug a couple of years ago when teams manipulated the training of each others players!!!!! If this isn't sorted I'm out I've invested too much time in my team for this!!!! 😡

This morning, when I opened the game, my team was 117%.

I started training my team, like all the beginning of the campaign and I found the bug.

I took advantage of the bug, silly would not do it. It was not mine fault.

When the bug ended, I spent 400 of my own green booster completing the team.

Now my team is only 98% with 400 green booster less.

The fault was the TOP, not mine. If they go back I want to return to my original state.

I have no equipment. I have players below last year's purchase level.

This arrangement is crazy.

Another one that says goodbye.

REFUND MY MONEY.. not Fair to all Managers as you said...

kindly refund all the money i spend on this game... whatever drama’s you are doing right now is screwing up with match results... Refund My Money...
    RIP TOPELEVEN
    handycap96 likes this.

Refund my money too pls or I will go judge
    handycap96 likes this.

where is admin of the forum ? nordeus stolen me send me pm or i go make refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    handycap96 likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast