Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Problems????

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We're working on fixing the issues. Please follow this thread for more info https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...s-1-march.html

What happened to my players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We're working on fixing the issues. Please follow this thread for more info https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...s-1-march.html
    This morning, i signed the 4 players of my academy, and now they desapparead of my team ? What happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demicaramel View Post
    This morning, i signed the 4 players of my academy, and now they desapparead of my team ? What happened ?
    This is magic!

More impressive : now they reapparead !

Quote Originally Posted by Demicaramel View Post
    More impressive : now they reapparead !
    This is Prestige:

https://youtu.be/ijXruSzfGEc

Stupid BUG, some developers should quit they job in Nordeus, actually should be kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

Lian, this BUG is to big. It's not fair to players, some of my opponent got used this BUG to train their players infinitelly without losing any condition while spaming training. Nordeus should concider to revert teams quallity to yesterday value.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Lian, this BUG is to big. It's not fair to players, some of my opponent got used this BUG to train their players infinitelly without losing any condition while spaming training. Nordeus should concider to revert teams quallity to yesterday value.
    Too Many People Have Trained Abundantly For 4-5 Hours And They Are Now The Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarşi View Post
    Too Many People Have Trained Abundantly For 4-5 Hours And They Are Now The Win.
    I dont blame managers for that cheat, but company need to think more about FAIRPLAY, and revert what was done.

Pro
    It is technically not difficult to revert the teams back to the status at refresh time. They just need to load the data back if they decide to do so. A universal compensation of some 50T or greens should calm most.

However, that would also mean all managers who did invest their first several hours in buying players in auctions would have to do it all over again, and that also includes all the power training done to the new joiners too (TE could only revert all or nothing, as it would be mission impossible to identify and analyse each and every player to check if the bug was exploited onto that one single player). TE simply does not have the manpower (or maybe even game knowledge) to carry this kind of fix within hours.

And this latter scenario is more than likely to infuriate even more managers who spent a good part of 9 hours in their players hunting to fix the squad, and even worse is that 9 hours have gone and it will cause the auction market to inflate even more this season if a revert is done (most managers would feel an urgent need to fix squad than usual). This will definitely enrage even more managers.

Either way of handling this bug will make many managers feeling hard done by. And so on the balance of things, it seems best not to fix it for Nordeus when they could have saved their efforts for something else. Really doubt they have enough engineers to go through each and single newly signed auction and recommended player to undo their training with bug and let them stay intact with trained with greens.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast