Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 18 year old ?

Rookie
    There is no 18 you worth buying in the auction at all. Look whole day today again. For four days Ive seen 2 worth buying but then I stop bidding When they reac( 50 tokens. They have done this only so we most use so many tokens to train academy players and that training is as useless as buying PT training. Seriously thinking about quiting this game now.

Pro
    For all the seniors who had much better experience when negotiations worked wonders and there were lots of 18yo available all the time, it is indeed a lot tougher than before when cost of FTs was far lower and availability was a lot more common. It may also mean the long terms savings of Ts and greens in the years before would turn out to be very useful now.

In a way it also means staying competitive as a freeloader becomes a lot more difficult as well, which suits how TE exactly wants in making paying players feel like they could pay more to gain a significant advantage. Saying that, lots of freeloaders still do as well as before.

For a level 8 freeloader novice like myself, having learnt so much from the seniors’ threads makes life as a starter being very easy in competitions. Player acquisition has been extremely tough and T-pricy since day 1 (and especially horrible at the start of levels 3 and 4), and so maybe kind of get used to how hard it is when there were nothing easier/better to be compared with.

With FTs, since the availability becomes so rare that I have already ‘learnt’ that a perfect FT (ie. very close to max value, with SA, and ideally with extra position) is worth as much as a full season’s budget (or more if that particular missing link is irreplaceable). Personally I will still keep bidding until getting the player, unless it is some astronomical 100+T (Yea, I know it is tempting fate to say that and some may indeed just keep bidding over 120+ or so ). Would like things to be a bit easier, but then it will only get harder.

Youth is definitely not worth the hard-earned resources we have to put in. Would rather pay for a 19yo recommended player that its value is transparent and position&skills are surely what we need.

The only way to keep up is to stay extremely competitive in platinum association and do well in events...or pay for a monthly card to make up the difference.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    True they probably just delete them....

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Nordeus gets cheaper and cheaper. A year ago you quite easily find 18 year old players if you sat a while and check every fourth minute. Now I can sit a whole day and never see anyone. And then when finally one appear he’s 42%. Lot of of these things make me loose interest in this game. Negotiating they removed. They don´t want to remove abandoned teams. They don’t do anything against all tankers. Att least 8 tankers every season in my league last six months. And a lottery who will win because sometimes they lineup their best team.
    now its extremely hard to get those

Dreamer
    yeah, it took me 2 days (day 1 and day 2) to get all of them. For some unknown reason, I couldnt get MCs, that position was last to fill. Most of them were 2 and 4 star players, good newbies to become mutantinos in 4 seasons time. I have to say, that every 8th roll had 18 yo players, total nightmare

And even for low star players, I still have spent 60 tokens + 11 for name change as those guys will be pure symphony next 12 season or so. 18 year old ?-newteam.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.

This season easier again to find 18 yo FT? Where I was not able to find a very good FT DC or DMC last season and had to use second tier FT for replacement on this position, I was looking for a striker this season (to train next season) and I found 2 very good 1st class FT prospects in the first few days of the season.
    Also I was feeling like seeing a lot more 18 yo compared to last season when watching auctions... Would be a good thing, I can now spend my token again.
    What is your experience?

Addicted
    I've found 3 18 yo fast trainerers easily, but a lot more came my way in positions i didn't want... i find it dificult people can't find one a hole day... gues its a question of luck

I found 1 FT DC, 10 slow ST's and AM's. All 18 years, had a lot problem to sell them, had to put minimum price.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I found 1 FT DC, 10 slow ST's and AM's. All 18 years, had a lot problem to sell them, had to put minimum price.
    If you put 3x higher (so normally around 90M) they sell quite ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12