Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - Full-Time

Addicted
    Nordeus make some changes to Premium reward. Why should I buy them when I can buy a monthly card and get 100 tokens from them.
    Dikesh Prajapati likes this.

Dreamer
    I dont know, I bought it. I take it as a support to Devs. the tasks are easy anyway for now, lets see what comes up in a day or so haha.....

I would prefer ASSO event but not based on the rules as the last time when your opponent is calculated by the strongest team you have in ASSO. First one was good, this one is cheezy money grabbing thing... but hey, in my city i can get 2-3 beers for it, thats all about it lol

Dreamer
    All they think about is new ways to drain our resources and pockets. And that's IT. Nothing changed since i start playing 6 years ago. Visually i mean, because all nice features we ever had were removed. Still the biggest scam ever was the Black Friday one, absolutely brilliant i must say. This event - pfff, i have no words for how bad it is. Spend 100 boosters and the prize is 3 boosters. Are they f*ckin lost their minds? Do they think all of us are mentally retarded or something? **** tasks with even worse rewards... Just take all these fancy new ideas of ripping us off and stick them where the sun don't shine. Nordeus - greediest company i've ever seen.
    Michael026 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Nordeus make some changes to Premium reward. Why should I buy them when I can buy a monthly card and get 100 tokens from them.
    Monthly card would get us 94 tokens. (28 x 3 + 10)

Premium pass gives a few important ones, in sequence of importance:
    1) 2nd SA - the best player can influence matches in 1 more way (FK to score more, CK to assist more, Shadow Striker to score from range, etc)
    2) 20% extra recovery for last 2 weeks - equivalent to 9 greens for each starter
    3) Best attacker to get 20% extra on shooting
    4) Best defender (with aerial defender) to get 10% heading
    5) Loan deal (probably best used in the 5th last to 2nd last day for CL final and asso matches) - can be a huge game-changer

A very well-trained team with a particularly top player in attack and defence, who could hardly improve further, could find the additions more useful than having another 94T.
    A new low level team should spend the same amount in the monthly pass though.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Mete!

Are you playing on PC maybe? Since this event is available on iOS and Android and not on a web-browser.
    Hi,

Yes, i am playing on PC.
    Well, will it come to the web browser too?

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    All they think about is new ways to drain our resources and pockets. And that's IT. Nothing changed since i start playing 6 years ago. Visually i mean, because all nice features we ever had were removed. Still the biggest scam ever was the Black Friday one, absolutely brilliant i must say. This event - pfff, i have no words for how bad it is. Spend 100 boosters and the prize is 3 boosters. Are they f*ckin lost their minds? Do they think all of us are mentally retarded or something? **** tasks with even worse rewards... Just take all these fancy new ideas of ripping us off and stick them where the sun don't shine. Nordeus - greediest company i've ever seen.
    You have 10 days time, so spending 100 morale boosters in 10 days not too hard tbh. You will have like 50-80 anyways I guess.

Looking at the picture in the rules section though, looks like there will be some ressource draining objectives coming like "Hire 3 coaches in the YA"...

[Official] Special Sponsor - Full-Time-87736023_2990344617694233_838595757568163840_n.jpg
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 03-05-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Monthly card would get us 94 tokens. (28 x 3 + 10)

Premium pass gives a few important ones, in sequence of importance:
    1) 2nd SA - the best player can influence matches in 1 more way (FK to score more, CK to assist more, Shadow Striker to score from range, etc)
    2) 20% extra recovery for last 2 weeks - equivalent to 9 greens for each starter
    3) Best attacker to get 20% extra on shooting
    4) Best defender (with aerial defender) to get 10% heading
    5) Loan deal (probably best used in the 5th last to 2nd last day for CL final and asso matches) - can be a huge game-changer

A very well-trained team with a particularly top player in attack and defence, who could hardly improve further, could find the additions more useful than having another 94T.
    A new low level team should spend the same amount in the monthly pass though.
    I am only Level 2. Would love my favourite striker to have a second ability.

But I don't fast trainers without SA in my team. So Free SA and 10 % header isn't that much useful for me.

And the monthly card is 25 percent cheaper than the card required to unlock premium rewards.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I am only Level 2. Would love my favourite striker to have a second ability.

But I don't fast trainers without SA in my team. So Free SA and 10 % header isn't that much useful for me.

And the monthly card is 25 percent cheaper than the card required to unlock premium rewards.
    Yes, best ST with 1-on-1 and FK can be very useful. If with additional AM position, shadow striker SA plus FK or 1-on-1 should be quite deadly too.

Same here that I have a full first team with SA, so 1st SA would be useful for some who haven’t trained SA with their better players.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You have 10 days time, so spending 100 morale boosters in 10 days not too hard tbh. You will have like 50-80 anyways I guess.

Looking at the picture in the rules section though, looks like there will be some ressource draining objectives coming like "Hire 3 coaches in the YA"...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87736023_2990344617694233_838595757568163840_n.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	132396
    Those tasks should not be focused on draining resources from managers. They should be regular activities which encourage managers to be more active within the game and have both a sense of stage achievement and some minor yet helpful rewards. Eg. Supporting other managers, participate in own matches, certain amount of general training. Any activity which involves significant amount of resources will be off-putting and frustrate regular players, and actually would not help retaining players.
    CM-16 likes this.

Apprentice
    Seems like another well thought out challenge.......no! looks like they just want to rip you off and take your resources....why would i bid 3 tokens more than anyone else in an auction?? use 100 blues to get a few back.....what a pile of rubbish! Nordeus your ideas are as popular as corona virus!!

And amazingly you need to log on to Topeleven com to redeem the awards they mentioned in todays live event....the new challenge doesnt even show up when you log on to their website!! what a crock of sh17
    Last edited by pleasures; 03-05-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast