Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - Full-Time

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TSS View Post
    I am at lvl9 now and dont know if it is worth spending 25t for the 10th and Special Achievement. Anyone know what it is by now?
    Surely not. No one would care about those achievements gained, and especially this one when it could be bought from level 1 to max without achieving any single task.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I really dont like the achievements that involves buying players. Win with 3 tokens, win over 7 other players and 5-star rated. My squash is full, so I cant really go for those achievements. Hopefully future events will have less of those and more of achievements like the training once (fun to train the whole squad), watching games (yours and others). It encourages active play and it's fun.
    Dikesh Prajapati likes this.

The last 2 tasks were quite manageable. Managed to clear level 8 and get a one on one SA for my gk. Would have preferred to get my DC the aerial ability but decided not to after learning it was random.

Spent 9 tokens, 100 blues and 30 reds (Injuries during the association friendly wins)
    Not too bad return on investment
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The last 2 tasks were quite manageable. Managed to clear level 8 and get a one on one SA for my gk. Would have preferred to get my DC the aerial ability but decided not to after learning it was random.

Spent 9 tokens, 100 blues and 30 reds (Injuries during the association friendly wins)
    Not too bad return on investment
    That’s the best possible outcome (1-on-1 for GK) with nearly the least possible output (well, 30 reds could be saved without injuries, but that’s stretching the limits!). Congrats there!

Only cleared at level 7 here as it is impossible to get to level 8 without completing the additional role task. All my starters all have SA and subs will all be sold before end of season, so the additional SA on a close-to-3/5/7/99% player may only help to find a 2-3T negotiation buyer, even if someone actually wants the player.
    Sillybq and Dikesh Prajapati like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    That’s the best possible outcome (1-on-1 for GK) with nearly the least possible output (well, 30 reds could be saved without injuries, but that’s stretching the limits!). Congrats there!

Only cleared at level 7 here as it is impossible to get to level 8 without completing the additional role task. All my starters all have SA and subs will all be sold before end of season, so the additional SA on a close-to-3/5/7/99% player may only help to find a 2-3T negotiation buyer, even if someone actually wants the player.
    Yeah, i was really happy when i saw the most recent tasks. Much easier than the previous batch. If we do get this kind of event again. It would be wise to be patient and wait for the tasks to unfold. We can ask around the points required for each level and watch FB for the postings on it. Like for yourself, if you can’t complete level 8. Can save some tokens skipping an auction task.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

Same here... No point of adding SA on the substitute player.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Do u guys have any detailed instruction to complete all the quest from the special sponsor? Like what is “superb morale” means. And what if I use the reward from the special sponsor itself and give a player a new position or special ability, does it count at training new SA or role for any player from the quest?….

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Do u guys have any detailed instruction to complete all the quest from the special sponsor? Like what is “superb morale” means. And what if I use the reward from the special sponsor itself and give a player a new position or special ability, does it count at training new SA or role for any player from the quest?….
    Superb morale is what it exactly says. You should have 18 players (First eleven and 7 subs). Same applies for training bonuses tasks.

Nope, they don’t count. You should train them manually.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Superb morale is what it exactly says. You should have 18 players (First eleven and 7 subs). Same applies for training bonuses tasks.

Nope, they don’t count. You should train them manually.
    Thank u. Then what is starting line-up fully rested? >90 or 99 etxacly?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Thank u. Then what is starting line-up fully rested? >90 or 99 etxacly?
    all starting players must have 99 condition

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast