Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Isack Breezy Washington
  • 1 Post By MNK Kaskada

Thread: Im... speechless😂

Im... speechless😂

Was just playing a league game when i suddenly closed the game. Moments later i got notification about super league match. I didnt open because my team was on third place with a bad goal diff... anyways this happened...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im... speechless😂-9b550e77-488e-4d55-8f9f-c7068b3cd1a8.jpg  
    Mahesh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Isack Breezy Washington View Post
    Was just playing a league game when i suddenly closed the game. Moments later i got notification about super league match. I didnt open because my team was on third place with a bad goal diff... anyways this happened...
    It is not about goal diference, read the rules.

Max

Im... speechless

Quote Originally Posted by Isack Breezy Washington View Post
    That is because you had a better head to head score against the third place.

Here are the rules.

1. Highest number of points.
    2. The best goal difference from the group matches played between teams level on points.
    3. The highest number of goals scored between teams that are level.
    4. The highest number of goals scored away from home between the teams that are level.
    5. If two teams are still level after applying steps 1-4, repeat the steps and apply the above criteria exclusively to the two teams concerned. If the two teams still remain level, criteria 6 and 7 should be applied.
    6. The best goal difference from all group matches played.
    7. Highest number of goals scored from all group matches played.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.