Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

Max

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

(Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-17-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Pro
    And thanks to those nutters, UK now is forced to order everyone to stay home for a minimum of 3 weeks, with the exception of going out to buy necessities and one daily exercise with a 2m distance from everyone.

Could foresee this happening as it is so infamous that some British just can’t go a week without a pint in pub or travel to the seaside for a sunshine when they have time to kill. They treat a national emergency as if it is a national holiday for mass gathering with thousands crowded on beaches last weekend. FFS!

Already prepared for the worst bought enough dry food to hold on for 2 months without going out at all. But I always hope for the best and get relieved when better often pops up, and it turns out the worst does come up this very first time when I was reluctantly buying so much at the time.

(Disclaimer: Those dry food are Japanese cup noodles and Thai rice from China Town which 99% local British would not have known about its existence, let alone tried it before - so there’s nothing like something was overbought and then others couldn’t buy it)

Wish everyone safe and sound at home. And also take great care of loved ones, especially elderly and those with needs.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-17-2020 at 11:19 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #44
    Administrator
    I hope you're all doing fine guys. Stay safe!

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..-wn-72-.jpg

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-17-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    "Stay calm and do not drink Chloroquine"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max

(Removed)

Famous
    Guys in Phillipines it is getting more hard and have big problems because of the corona virus.....

No public transport anymore here..... I see only private cars and motorcycles and bicycle (what I use)...... When I have to buy food but we stay as much in the house only in the morning we go outside our door to catch some sun (vitamin D) when there are no other people.

But the people who do not have jobs now= no salary = can not buy food......... the goverment have to help them now otherwise it will be chaos 1 of there days.

Pro
    The economic, social and health cost, as well as having either or, will be a huge issue to resolve.

No money
    = rather risk to work
    = higher chance to catch the virus for ourselves and family
    = even less money later when long-term health may deteriorate if catching virus
    = society as a whole will get more widely spreaded and even less business can be done
    = even less money

Therefore, the most sensible solution for governments, in the long run when lockdown is still in place, is to at least provide rations of basic food and necessities for free, so those who need food on the table would not risk themselves and also others for an even more serious outbreak just for the sake of basics. It would also stop the few from hoarding food and necessities as well.

Just need 1 virus carrier to become 415 in a 30-day cycle when restrictions are not working. It is quite an easy and straightforward choice of providing free basics with limited cost vs some hundreds of thousands overwhelming the healthcare system with thousands of deaths with grieve and emotional drain in a country.
    maloukees likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max

(Removed)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast