Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

Famous
    Since yesterday we got 10,343 cases and unluckily 685 died....

Tommorow the goverment will decide if the extens quaritine will extend again it is now until may 15 at least.

The school will start here again at august 24 2020...... but the school will be online or partly in school it selfs depending on the situation then.
    Still some basic items in the grocery are hard to get because not available (specieally the stuff for baking)..

Stay safe and eat healthy guys to defead this virus

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-17-2020 at 11:30 PM.

Thank you. I think everything is stop now. People can not go to outside. Now I passing my time reading all kinds of book.I easy gym at my home.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by masud7719rana View Post
    Thank you. I think everything is stop now. People can not go to outside. Now I passing my time reading all kinds of book.I easy gym at my home.
    Welcome to the forum my friend. Something similar here as well. Everything is open and I'm getting used to the new everyday life. Reading books and working out is a great way to spend your time on those times.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

(Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-17-2020 at 11:31 PM.

In few days 2nd wave will be here in Spain and restrictions may come back again....

Apprentice
    In England it's a shambles, we've never even got rid of the 1st wave and never even had a real lockdown. The country is a joke at the moment, I'm ashamed to be English and the prime minister and every single one of them mps in Parliament need sacking. Rant over

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789