Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

464 cases in Greece
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-18-2020 at 12:16 AM.
    milpol likes this.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 12-18-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Max

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

Quote Originally Posted by Zinde View Post
    Guys, let’s close this issue once and for all. Most of the death cases are above 80 and who take the specific category of blood pressure pills containing an inhibitor to which the virus sticks itself and reaches the lungs this way. Thus, do not worry! You will undergo it almost asemptomatically.
    Yes we understand that, it just fellow forumers giving updates, Besides, people could have family members that are at a higher risk of dying from the virus. Since most of us here should have good immune systems, we should fight it off without needing any medical attention. But people could be worried about older members of their family who are at higher risk of contracting the virus, and that is why countries are taking drastic measures in an attempt to drive daily case numbers down.
    Last edited by Max; 10-28-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes we understand that, it just fellow forumers giving updates . Besides, people could have family members that are at risk at dying, I know since most of us should have good immune systems since most of us are young to middle aged here, we should fight it off. But people could be worried about older members of the family who are at higher risk of contracting the virus, and that is why countries are taking drastic measures to fight it off. I am not worried per se. This is all I want to say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't worry, looks like he's banned again.

Max

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I wouldn't worry, looks like he's banned again.
    Ok, I am not surprised, he posted 14 times in 30 minutes earlier in the day.

I still think what I said about the virus is right, I won’t worry about it, thanks for letting me know.

I checked his profile, it still says Newbie, but all his posts have been removed by a moderator.
    Last edited by Max; 05-28-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok, I am not surprised, he posted 14 times in 30 minutes earlier in the day.

I still think what I said about the virus is right, I won’t worry about it, thanks for letting me know.

I checked his profile, it still says Newbie, but all his posts have been removed by a moderator.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    No worries
    Last edited by gogs67; 03-20-2020 at 12:22 AM.
    Zenna likes this.

Addicted
    just saw instagram and top eleven posted something relating to the corona virus

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    just saw instagram and top eleven posted something relating to the corona virus
    Yes, you mean this?

Last edited by Max; 06-02-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You're back!
    Well it's the same person with an old forum member, Antonio Gustavo Hernandez, with this fb profile https://www.facebook.com/antoniogustavohernandez

Actually he is from Turkey. He was banned but he returns with different names (Mighty AGH, zinde, zenna)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast