Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Not yet lockdown in UK here, but most large chain stores are all closed already,

Most still left opening are takeaways, fast food restaurants like McDonald’s and KFC providing takeaway only. And some individual retailers mainly selling clothing (no one would go in to try some new fashion or let alone window-shop in the current status, so kind of pointless in staying open for the sake of it).

Still some idiots are travelling to the small tourist towns and overcrowd there. If the virus needs to kill someone, those nutters really should be the first in line. Stay home to stay safe, and it is that simple. Maybe a very lengthy prison term as punishment for defying orders is appropriate when some are just endangering others’ lives.
    Similar with us in Ireland, we will be put into complete lockdown soon surely, because of these idiots in Glendolough (Co. Wicklow) while advised to stay indoors, these fools decide it is a great idea to go out for a lovely time at a festival, some of the idiots probably got it. Not only are these people the only problem, there are others still doing the same thing.

These people clearly don’t understand what social distancing is (2m limit here as well)

We got another 121 cases and 1 death today, bringing us up to 906 cases, also, another 23 people are in serious condition.

At least on a positive, shops are setting up a limit on how much of each product you can buy and if you exceed the limit, you will be asked to put it back.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max McClean; 5 Days Ago at 08:08 PM.
    Top Eleven Record after 23 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

12x League Champion (10x Runner Up)
    2x Champions League Champion (3x Runner Up) 13-0-0 CL’s (1x)
    2x Super League Champion
    6x Cup Champion (3x Runner Up) 11-0-0 Cups (1x)
    2x Super Cup Champion

Played 946 Won 805 Drew 66 Lost 75. Scored: 3197 Conceded: 506.

Longest Winning Streak: 44 Longest Unbeaten Streak: 57

Played the game from March 3rd 2017- Still Playing on March 3rd 2020

Dreamer
    And thanks to those nutters, UK now is forced to order everyone to stay home for a minimum of 3 weeks, with the exception of going out to buy necessities and one daily exercise with a 2m distance from everyone.

Could foresee this happening as it is so infamous that some British just can’t go a week without a pint in pub or travel to the seaside for a sunshine when they have time to kill. They treat a national emergency as if it is a national holiday for mass gathering with thousands crowded on beaches last weekend. FFS!

Already prepared for the worst bought enough dry food to hold on for 2 months without going out at all. But I always hope for the best and get relieved when better often pops up, and it turns out the worst does come up this very first time when I was reluctantly buying so much at the time.

(Disclaimer: Those dry food are Japanese cup noodles and Thai rice from China Town which 99% local British would not have known about its existence, let alone tried it before - so there’s nothing like something was overbought and then others couldn’t buy it)

Wish everyone safe and sound at home. And also take great care of loved ones, especially elderly and those with needs.

AAAFC - Manager Level 8

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    And thanks to those nutters, UK now is forced to order everyone to stay home for a minimum of 3 weeks, with the exception of going out to buy necessities and one daily exercise with a 2m distance from everyone.

Could foresee this happening as it is so infamous that some British just can’t go a week without a pint in pub or travel to the seaside for a sunshine when they have time to kill. They treat a national emergency as if it is a national holiday for mass gathering with thousands crowded on beaches last weekend. FFS!

Already prepared for the worst bought enough dry food to hold on for 2 months without going out at all. But I always hope for the best and get relieved when better often pops up, and it turns out the worst does come up this very first time when I was reluctantly buying so much at the time.

(Disclaimer: Those dry food are Japanese cup noodles and Thai rice from China Town which 99% local British would not have known about its existence, let alone tried it before - so there’s nothing like something was overbought and then others couldn’t buy it)

Wish everyone safe and sound at home. And also take great care of loved ones, especially elderly and those with needs.
    We still haven’t got that message yet, although I would predict to come very soon. Those people should really get a prison sentence like you said.

We have been on lockdown technically for 11 days now, some chain stores are still open but most are voluntarily closing, most restaurants are only giving takeaways, Mc Donald’s has shut down all its chains, they don’t have police roaming the streets asking what you are doing but I am predicting it will happen soon, All schools and colleges and public buildings still remain closed in Ireland.

We also got 219 new cases (Ireland’s highest daily increase so far) & 2 new deaths which is also our largest amount of deaths in a day so far during the outbreak.

Right now Ireland has surpassed 1,000 cases, currently standing at 1,125 with 6 deaths, 5 recoveries
    and 29 people in serious and critical condition in hospital.

We are still fine but it is annoying that these sort of people will put the rest on lockdown, O think they should have anyway, just to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2x Super League Champion
    2x Super Cup Champion

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #44
    Administrator
    I hope you're all doing fine guys. Stay safe!

Guys how are you doing with this virus going on..-wn-72-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    I hope you're all doing fine guys. Stay safe!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN (72).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	132598
    You too, apparently there is a rumour going around that we are going into strict lockdown. We are technically on lockdown right now but if they bring this in, you can only go to supermarkets and pharmacies and you can go out for 30 minutes exercise and then, back inside for the rest of the day.

We will see how it progresses but hopefully we will all be fine, I’d say we will.

2x Super League Champion
    2x Super Cup Champion

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    "Stay calm and do not drink Chloroquine"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The government in Ireland now have put more strict measures in to slow the spread of it here.

No outdoor gatherings of over four people but families are not included in this rule.

All citizens must stay home unless you have a reason to be outside.

All non essential shops and services will be closed.

The police and park rangers will be patrolling the streets to ensure social distancing is being followed.

1,329 cases in the Republic of Ireland and 7 deaths now.

We are on lockdown until April 19th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 3 Days Ago at 12:20 AM.

2x Super League Champion
    2x Super Cup Champion

Pro
    Guys in Phillipines it is getting more hard and have big problems because of the corona virus.....

No public transport anymore here..... I see only private cars and motorcycles and bicycle (what I use)...... When I have to buy food but we stay as much in the house only in the morning we go outside our door to catch some sun (vitamin D) when there are no other people.

But the people who do not have jobs now= no salary = can not buy food......... the goverment have to help them now otherwise it will be chaos 1 of there days.

Dreamer
    The economic, social and health cost, as well as having either or, will be a huge issue to resolve.

No money
    = rather risk to work
    = higher chance to catch the virus for ourselves and family
    = even less money later when long-term health may deteriorate if catching virus
    = society as a whole will get more widely spreaded and even less business can be done
    = even less money

Therefore, the most sensible solution for governments, in the long run when lockdown is still in place, is to at least provide rations of basic food and necessities for free, so those who need food on the table would not risk themselves and also others for an even more serious outbreak just for the sake of basics. It would also stop the few from hoarding food and necessities as well.

Just need 1 virus carrier to become 415 in a 30-day cycle when restrictions are not working. It is quite an easy and straightforward choice of providing free basics with limited cost vs some hundreds of thousands overwhelming the healthcare system with thousands of deaths with grieve and emotional drain in a country.
    maloukees likes this.

AAAFC - Manager Level 8

Today, the HSE confirmed another 255 cases and another 10 deaths, bring the total number of confirmed cases in the Republic of Ireland to 1,819 and 19 deaths. Unfortunately the deaths today have been a sharp increase in usual, but unfortunately, it will get worse before it i gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

2x Super League Champion
    2x Super Cup Champion

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast