Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Shamrock Cup Challenge - Full-Time

Max
    I am finished since the day it started, Level 4/1 the 5 entries could not help me, I am happy with the jersey and 3 tokens though, I am disappointed I didn’t get the orange shamrock logo as it looked like a fairly decent badge.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Max this event i made a thing i think helped me not to make sistematic errors

I played until i lost then only re entered next day, besides distributing my fun i think it helped, on the third entry i lost th first game on round 4-2, then i stoped and on the next day i went all the way to the final!

If i'd tried right on the entry perhaps i wouldn't have been so sucessfull !

Max

[Official] Shamrock Cup Challenge - Live NOW

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Max this event i made a thing i think helped me not to make sistematic errors

I played until i lost then only re entered next day, besides distributing my fun i think it helped, on the third entry i lost th first game on round 4-2, then i stoped and on the next day i went all the way to the final!

If i'd tried right on the entry perhaps i wouldn't have been so sucessfull !
    You are right, it was enjoyable, I did fine up until 3/2 and then I lost 2 games in a row and then when I advanced from there, I played the bot team to beat round 3, I lost twice and got through to round 4 with 1 entry left, and then I lost the 1 at game of round 4 penalties and I am not rebuying in.

I did it all in the first day so maybe you are right, maybe I should have divided it up between the few days.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Apprentice
    cant get past 3/3 ....2nd account blew all 5 chances on it, 1st account now have 1 left.....every game at this point i have had an injury or a red card....

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    cant get past 3/3 ....2nd account blew all 5 chances on it, 1st account now have 1 left.....every game at this point i have had an injury or a red card....
    I beat at after 3 attempts actually, I was lucky since someone confidently played a friendly with me which Nordeus awarded me the win for since I was leading at the time.

Apart from that piece of luck, I would have blown all of my free entries on it too,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pro
    Completed 5/3 and failed last 3 attempts at 5/4, which is a regret without the main T rewards. It is indeed very difficult to play against all the event-paying managers with the support, so the premium purchase earlier does give extra returns in this 2nd event of the season.

Players given were only 5* & 7*. Former was sold immediately, and the latter would be a good sub until end of season. Nothing special. Would have been much better with another win.

Credit to where it is due for Nordeus with the new 5 free-trials. Difficulty is indeed up by a lot with the mixture of pve & pvp, but it is challenging and fun.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Used up all my entries today and didn't go very far. All 5 losses were to other players. Lower rated 2nd account did much better going all the way to 5-3 on free entries.
    Pretty good event, 5 free entries and a checkpoint at every stage is definitely an improvement. Hope it remains like this for similar events in the future.

[Official] Shamrock Cup Challenge - Full-Time-screenshot_2020-03-24-05-45-42-224_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Made it to the end of 4. Wouldnt recommend doing more than one level a day. Took 3 losses first day trying to push quick. After that, i made it to the final stage of 4 which felt like a paywall.
    Last edited by K1k1n0; 03-27-2020 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Wrong post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345