Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Shamrock Cup Challenge - Full-Time

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I do not know where you see a relation of any kind between Halloween and Christianity... Halloween is a party for witches, which have been burned big time in our countries by kings and bishops. Xmas is a worldwide celebration, not even mentioning St Patrick's day, which is Irish people's day. They may have a christian origin but they are big party time for most people in the world. A cross to me is a sign made with 2 perpendicular lines. And a crescent is a delicious french pastry. I do not see anything more in them than that.
    How old are you? 9-10?

Pro
    As said before, anything related to religions is typically controversial and will cause unnecessary rift with even the most minimal illustration or misunderstanding.

llmaestroll, as the moderator, has already taken note and will reflect the idea, so maybe it is better that we can focus on suggesting some more other good ideas instead.

And it will be great to keep this specific event thread to the upcoming activities, as well as sharing our participation and our rewards.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie

Condition only?

Is it only condition that is not affected? Normally morale is not affected. So will we have to boost morale after every game? If so no thank you.

QUOTE=Lian;655165]
    Hi Managers,

Top Eleven goes green! Time to warm up your squad for a new event to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! The Shamrock Cup Challenge is coming soon.

See below for the full rules:

The competition has different levels. Each level consists of a variable number of rounds.
    You must defeat other managers to unlock the last round of a level.
    The last round of a level is played against a different club.
    These matches don’t impact upon players' condition.
    Your progress is always saved at each stage.
    You have a limited number of free retries.
    A player can receive cards on these matches. Suspensions don't apply from one match to another.
    The competition can only be completed once.
    You only earn rewards the first time you progress.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Event started ! Good luck all and dont forget to support your lovely friends
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Everyone but you.

BTW Nordeus gifted us 5 free entries this time and every match is a checkpoint. This means more troll results I suppose...
    NUNO FC likes this.

Addicted
    Perhaps Ryan but in this kind of events where you play a lot of games against real players it seem apropriate, tumbs up Nordeus!

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Perhaps Ryan but in this kind of events where you play a lot of games against real players it seem apropriate, tumbs up Nordeus!
    Yes but some minutes ago I played same opponent twice, first game I won 5:3 then he needed to rebuy, he won 3:1 second game. Then I bought in again and wom 8:1 vs stronger opponent. It seems really strange to me again what is happening here.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Yeah, I supported you in a few matches and I got to the first game of Round 4 which I will play later.

Max
    I have used up all of my free entries, I finished up at Level 4 round 1, trolled in the last game there despite being 6% stronger, I know 6% is not a lot of quality but we were all over them, superb GK scenario, saves everything we threw at him which I am not happy about at all, the re entry fee is 15 tokens, no thank you, that is too much.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast