Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31

    Thumbs up Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?

    So, slowly, but surely, it is time to look for a new game. after a long thought I bought the premium package from the current event this morning. So Nordeus got another 5.49 Euro from me. I was very happy to be able to give my goalkeeper a second special ability . I went into my association game with confidence. My opponent is almost equally strong, only 2% separated us. He was a bit stronger than me, 118% vs 120%. So I think you can speak of it, it was an absolutely balanced match. What can I say - I lost 0: 6 .

    There are thousands of green boosters and tokens in my players. I know how to train well, almost all of my players are legendary. I spend money. Give my goalkeeper a 2nd special ability. And I have absolutely no chance !! It's an absolute joke what's happening here. Yes, my opponent was good too. Yes, you cannot win every game. I would not have been upset or angry about a close 2: 3. But such a defeat is just an insolence for a paying manager.

    The game is still full of bugs, which also annoys me. One, sometimes two of our members in the association have been displayed on the opponent's side for weeks. We have lost possession of the ball for weeks. Nobody cares. Support almost no longer answers, no longer exists. Many of my friends report that they will no longer get an answer. Free videos on Android stall, jerky, can not be completely picked up.

    It no longer matters how high the white skills are trained. If I meet an opponent who is only one percent stronger than me, I almost always lose. Despite high white skills.

    I still haven't received any compensation at the beginning of the season. I was eliminated in the first cup round because Nordeus imported an incorrect backup. My cup game was running while being reset to 1% . Nobody cares . So sad!!

    Today was the very last time i invested money. i'm going to work hard for my money and will no longer spend it on such a fool.

    I'm absolutely frustrated. I will find out how far I could get money back. I don't want to talk about fraud, but it's a gray area, right?
    templealumni23 likes this.

  2. #2
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,117
    The game engine seems to favor formations/tactics a lot more lately. I see the white skills seem to work no more, or at least very little impact... Even in associations now.

    It's why the game feels so random at times. We can't know the tactics of our opposition. Last weekend in Asso, I also lost 5:1 and 3:0 vs an opponent, who was 7% stronger, but his players were like randomly skilled. Scouts and some greens invested. Nothing you can do sometimes.

    It is hard to tell, when we don't know the formations you and your opponent were using and even when we know, still no guarantee to win any game. It's TE 2020. Another time it will work in your favor.

  3. #3
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    So, slowly, but surely, it is time to look for a new game. after a long thought I bought the premium package from the current event this morning. So Nordeus got another 5.49 Euro from me. I was very happy to be able to give my goalkeeper a second special ability . I went into my association game with confidence. My opponent is almost equally strong, only 2% separated us. He was a bit stronger than me, 118% vs 120%. So I think you can speak of it, it was an absolutely balanced match. What can I say - I lost 0: 6 .

    There are thousands of green boosters and tokens in my players. I know how to train well, almost all of my players are legendary. I spend money. Give my goalkeeper a 2nd special ability. And I have absolutely no chance !! It's an absolute joke what's happening here. Yes, my opponent was good too. Yes, you cannot win every game. I would not have been upset or angry about a close 2: 3. But such a defeat is just an insolence for a paying manager.

    The game is still full of bugs, which also annoys me. One, sometimes two of our members in the association have been displayed on the opponent's side for weeks. We have lost possession of the ball for weeks. Nobody cares. Support almost no longer answers, no longer exists. Many of my friends report that they will no longer get an answer. Free videos on Android stall, jerky, can not be completely picked up.

    It no longer matters how high the white skills are trained. If I meet an opponent who is only one percent stronger than me, I almost always lose. Despite high white skills.

    I still haven't received any compensation at the beginning of the season. I was eliminated in the first cup round because Nordeus imported an incorrect backup. My cup game was running while being reset to 1% . Nobody cares . So sad!!

    Today was the very last time i invested money. i'm going to work hard for my money and will no longer spend it on such a fool.

    I'm absolutely frustrated. I will find out how far I could get money back. I don't want to talk about fraud, but it's a gray area, right?
    The game is not perfect, true, but bugs are many games problem. When you face a match you need to consider / analize every aspect on details. Having players with high white attributes doen's mean that you are going to win for sure . The tatic / formation can make the difference between 2 teams with same % and yes ( like your match ) a 6-0 is completely possible. Is up to you to question your self , like ' why did i lose ?, maybe this formation wasn't good against him ? i should have played more cautions instea of attacking him ? and many others.. ' and try to find why. By doing this you will improve and understand better the game.
    milpol likes this.

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  4. #4
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    We can't know the tactics of our opposition..
    I would say this is not correct ,with some experience we can spot the oppo tactics and react to it but needs time to be learned. But 1st the formation needs to be countered then settings later
    HeavensAAA likes this.

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    95
    too many fouls cards injuries and troll results this season IMO. some well known counter formations aren't working as good as before.

  6. #6
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I would say this is not correct ,with some experience we can spot the oppo tactics and react to it but needs time to be learned. But 1st the formation needs to be countered then settings later
    We can't know the settings of the opponents pregame. But I play the game with text mode, so I can only see certain things from the statistics part, not from animations. I enjoy it more. Countering formations or at least not being countered, is an important part of the game I am currently learning (again). I see that vs some of the common formations, some other formations are almost always doing exceptionally well.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

  7. #7
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I would say this is not correct ,with some experience we can spot the oppo tactics and react to it but needs time to be learned. But 1st the formation needs to be countered then settings later

    I have to disagree here . From what Im seeing around lately it is almost clear to me that tactics plays a more significant impact during a scenario preparation . Some basic things in formation like

    a) oppo is playing with 3 wide attackers , I will go 3 wide

    b) counter amc with dmc

    etc

    are enough to give you a boost
    Sillybq likes this.


    Level 16
    Leagues Won : 15
    CL: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup:8


    My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The game engine seems to favor formations/tactics a lot more lately. I see the white skills seem to work no more, or at least very little impact... Even in associations now.

    And I personally find that outrageous! you invest an incredible amount of resources and lose a lot against an opponent who invests nothing? this is a joke

    too many fouls cards injuries and troll results this season IMO.
    Yes!

    Having players with high white attributes doen's mean that you are going to win for sure
    why not? I see the game as a kind of service. When I invest money, I normally should never lose against someone who doesn't invest money. if we invest both, the result should not be so clear, I think. At the baker i get bread for my money. in the subway i get a ticket for my money and can take the train. in the brothel I get a few nice hours for my money. From nordeus i get a 0: 6 for my money

    The tatic / formation can make the difference between 2 teams with same % and yes ( like your match ) a 6-0 is completely possible.

    No, I'm sorry. that has nothing to do with realism. bayern munich vs dortmund, real vs barca or man city vs liverpool rarely end with canter victories.
    Last edited by GoDenjoGo; 03-14-2020 at 03:42 PM.

  9. #9
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,117
    At the end you need to take the game as it is and adapt to the game, like it or not... Or quit playing.

    And why should you win a game just because you spend money? It would be a sad game, when all the money spenders win against those who do not. You just buy yourself a higher chance to win games. To win every game is impossible, even when you spend absurd amounts of money every month. The 5,49€ for the premium pass isn't much and you got what you paid for, the second SA for your GK, emblem and so on.
    milpol and TooMuchG like this.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    At the end you need to take the game as it is and adapt to the game, like it or not... Or quit playing.

    exactly, that is the logical consequence. in any case, i will not pay a penny more to nordeus.

    And why should you win a game just because you spend money?

    never heard of paytowin games?


    The 5,49€ for the premium pass isn't much and you got what you paid for, the second SA for your GK,..

    great. without a second specialty I would probably have lost 0:10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast