Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pyssell

Thread: Worst thing with this game is

Rookie

Worst thing with this game is

There are many bad things with this game, but the worst of them is the defensive bonus they give to teams that are much weaker. They have a certain number of % that a team can be weaker and then they give that team a heavy defensive bonus. Think iris around 50% weaker. My team is 115% and if I play a team 95% I win 6-0. Today I played a team that is 2%. The gk is 1% and he made save after save for 80 min. And the game is so slow. Their as usual the game speed up and I scored 4 goals in 8 min.

I have 3 teams and I see this thing all the time. If I play a tanker 50-60% weaker with all players with red triangles and striker in goal. Same thing I can’t score against them. But if I meet a 10% weaker team with active manager I score so easy and win 6-0. I played a tanker many times with one team and I beat his best team with 7-8 goals every time, But his tanking team in league I never scored more then 4. So I prefered to play his best team.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    I have to agree with you. I am sure the mechanism (defensive bonus you mention) is there so that scores don’t become absolutely unrealistic but I agree that at times it is easier to beat a real, managed team than it is to beat a team in “tanker formation” with their worst players on the pitch.

Rookie
    And they remove that defensive bonus in min 80 and lot of goals. But first 80 min one % gk save everything. And my players miss 5-6 one on one with gk.

Addicted
    A thing that does not happen in real life big clubs performing poorly against miserable team, probably due to the players softing up on those games... much bigger problems than this on the game!

I find it much worse when teams have players out of theis positions and perform well, that dosen't happen in real life, in fact you don't have iligal teams in real life so that should really be adressed by developers!

Top eleven doesn't allow me to win any cup my team aways losing to lower quality team even my team preparation was excellent and match report just say it wasn't to be my team win

Rookie
    It is same thing with playing tankers with all players out of correct position as it is with playing very weak teams. Those tankers with all red triangles also get the defensive bonus.