Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Please look at my ST and tell me why is he not scoring?

Addicted
    With two of my strikers, who have been in the team for several seasons now, I noticed that they perform iteratively: that is, last season, one of them was my highest scorer but this season he scored very few. The other one was scoring well in the previous season before the last, and he was better this season too.

So, I suggest you don’t give up on that youngster just now, try to see if he performs better next season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    With two of my strikers, who have been in the team for several seasons now, I noticed that they perform iteratively: that is, last season, one of them was my highest scorer but this season he scored very few. The other one was scoring well in the previous season before the last, and he was better this season too.

So, I suggest you don’t give up on that youngster just now, try to see if he performs better next season.
    What I have noticed in this game is that single striker generally don't perform well. You need 2 strikers to unlock full potential of your strikers.

St not scoring depends on lot of things.

1st we need more infos , waht kind ( and level, difficulty ) of competition your are playing ( high % or low % ? ) cause in my eyes to be honest ( maybe cause i got used to player with 200+ stats ) is a very very weak ST and would hardly score against defences with 2 dc ( or 1dc but a good one ).

2nd how you are playing ? do you put him in condition to give his best ? cause sometimes is the manager way of playing not compatible with player the problem and not the player

About this thing '' wingers scores more than St s '' , usually is because wingers are always involved in 1v1 duels , what ever formation you you meet , they will be always 1v1 ( winger vs full back situation ) and of course if the winger is very good and not playing always against good fullback will score very often. STs instead can be against 2DC mostly ( or even 3 ) , that means always double marking so unless is a Great player , 2 average DCs can easily stop him togheter. So if you want to play 1ST formation he needs to be a great one , so strong that even 2 DCs can't stop him.

I personally don't use STs ( for years ) but i played with them in the past and i used sistems with 2st or a st + support ( amc ) to match oppo defence numbers , i advice you to do the same , if they are not great give them support with amc or a partner .

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Rookie
    Because he is young and still developing..
    He should score this season if you hard train him and bring him to above 120%.

This player is underdeveloped physically. 75% fitness is poor and he should be sold or trained up or used as a late attacking sub. I dont trust players from non football nationalities either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12