Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

VFK
    Rookie
    Got knocked out from Cup in probably the most frustrating way than ever before. The team beating me was 12% lower than me so not that bad, but the way it happened was pure AIDS.

I lost my away leg 2-1, I missed the kind of a counter-attack that almost always goes in, a header from corner in the 90th minute and a few more. Then on the home leg I drew 1-1. Even though I had nominally 55% possession, I didn't get to attack barely at all. It was pretty absurd. I switched to short passing, took on a 6th midfielder, then 7th, but I simply couldn't get to attack. He often have had like 4 animated attacks in a row, then I might have got one, and after that he got to again attack time and time again.

In the CL I also couldn't beat a team who wanted to lose on purpose (had all best players out of the starting squad), with me having 65% possession. Good thing I'm at least doing great in the League so I wouldn't get all too pissed at the game.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Good 6-1 win the league, keep us in third but we conceded but it is ok.

We have had a good start to the season so no complaints.

Here are the highlights, thanks all for support in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-04-2020 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Edited out most of the crap I said over “letting in a goal being a disaster” edited also due to being unreasonable.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Rookie
    Max you are crazy with your defence))

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am out of Cup, didn't watch the game (forgot). But 20% vs 50% eficiency is a troll cause I have better team.Attachment 132819Attachment 132820
    Hard luck, it is annoying when you lose while dominating, although, the stars seem pretty even.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Max you are crazy with your defence))

I know, I keep tabs on all of my defenders and all of that.

I don’t know why I am being mr unreasonable, probably the biggest complained over small things so I need to cut that out now. It sounds entitled and it is toxic.

It is nice to see it so low so far.

Good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully you beat that 168% team again.
    Last edited by Max; 04-04-2020 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Edited crap out of my post.

Addicted
    I wasn't able to attend my League game and it resulted in a 2 - 2 draw.

Which ever game I don't attend results in a draw or lose. I have been complacent and have missed several matches this season, despite this being a very tough season.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I wasn't able to attend my League game and it resulted in a 2 - 2 draw.

Which ever game I don't attend results in a draw or lose. I have been complacent and have missed several matches this season, despite this being a very tough season.
    The game engine seems to punish you if you attend most of your matches and then you do not turn up for a couple, since the lockdown, I have been able to attend 40 out of my last 42 matches and I have one all of them.

Nothing changed for me when I did not attend but, I believe since it is only two matches, nothing will happen, if it is more, I believe it will have more of an affect on my team.

What do you think?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    The game engine seems to punish you if you attend most of your matches and then you do not turn up for a couple, since the lockdown, I have been able to attend 40 out of my last 42 matches and I have one all of them.

Nothing changed for me when I did not attend but, I believe since it is only two matches, nothing will happen, if it is more, I believe it will have more of an affect on my team.

What do you think?

Yeah, I agree with this theory of yours that game engine seems to punish active managers if they don't attend their matches.

My team is also getting lots and lots of yellow card this season. It's just the start of the season and so many of my players have already been banned from playing League, CL and CUP because of receiving multiple yellow cards.

Almost everything is going against my team in this season.

I have also been trying new strategies and orders but if things keep on going like this I will revert back to my golden strategy of playing Hard Defensive with force counter attacks against similar and stronger opponents.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-04-2020 at 06:50 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Yeah, I agree with this theory of yours that game engine seems to punish active managers if they don't attend their matches.

My team is also getting lots and lots of yellow card this season. It's just the start of the season and so many of my players have already been banned from playing League, CL and CUP because of receiving multiple yellow cards.

Almost everything is going against my team in this season.

I have also been trying new strategies and orders but if things keep on going like this I will revert back to my golden strategy of playing Hard Defensive with force counter attacks against similar and stronger opponents.
    I usually do the same thing, not full on defensive but defensive and counters, my attackers in big games make the difference but only one usually scores, I am defensive minded as well in big games. I keep doing the same tactic and only change it if it is not working against an opponent.

But until that happens, I use the same one.

I have one player that is good and he is a good performer, but he gets a ton of yellow and red cards so misses a few games a season. I might replace him just for the fact that missing him could be costly. I only have two yellows this season, hopefully it stays that way and I don’t fall into a rut of bad form that I cannot get out of, hopefully in a few games you recover, I have never failed to win any more than 2 games, so I would not win 2 and then win again, I have never had 3 matches without a win.

Losing back to back matches could be a good thing for you as you might avoid problems later in the season, because you know “the game engine” it does some strange stuff sometimes.

Rookie
    Today my first game is in League...I dont know from where this guy raised in one day. He was around 110% till now and surprise 152.5%. I was thinking to rest some players for tonight cl against that 169% guy ...but now to big games grrr

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast