Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Decent start to the season. Won 4 - 0, should have won with more than 6 goals. He was 45 percent weaker than me.

Ludovic scored 2 Goals and got Man of the Match so total 7 points for him.

Search for a FAST training AMR continues. Till now have been unsuccessful in selling my 2 Youth Academy Players.

There is a good chance that we cab get a quadruple this season as all the teams in CUP and Champion League are weaker than me.
    I only won 5-0 and the opponent was almost 100% weaker. It's Top Eleven.
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.

Famous
    I won my first 2 games of the season 7-0 and 8-0 for the cup...

But my next opponent in the cup is going to be really tough.. like a final.. the team is like 5% i think stronger then me....

Hope for the best on the cup this season
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I won my first 2 games of the season 7-0 and 8-0 for the cup...

But my next opponent in the cup is going to be really tough.. like a final.. the team is like 5% i think stronger then me....

Hope for the best on the cup this season
    You will do it, I have demolished 5% weaker opponents before, I am sure you got this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Has been 2 days and I have been constantly looking for a fast trainer AMR but haven't found one.

Plus I thought that after I reach Level 3 recruiting players in market will be easy as I won't have to deal with mindless level 1 managers who bid like crazy.

But the situation is even worse now as managers from any level can bid for a player now. Recruitment a good player will require a min of 25 tokens plus the extra escalated cost that comes with bidding war.

Addicted
    Has been 2 days and I have been constantly looking for a fast trainer AMR but haven't found one.

Plus I thought that after I reach Level 3 recruiting players in market will be easy as I won't have to deal with mindless level 1 managers who bid like crazy.

But the situation is even worse now as managers from any level can bid for a player now. Recruitment a good player will require a min of 25 tokens plus the extra escalated cost that comes with bidding war.

Addicted
    Ludovic even after scoring 4 goals and 4 providing assists didn't got Man of the Match.

We proceed to next round of CUP with 15 - 0 aggregate score.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

So far only one concern, I have got this opponent, he seems good, but I will rely on my best players, he is six percent stronger which does not worry me, what does is that he is from Vietnam, no it is not because he is from there, it is due to time difference, he could have a massive advantage should I play him in the final, his games are at 7:30 in the morning or so, I might be or may not be awake, it is just that I could miss some crucial matches, here is the guy, here, I might have to settle to being an underdog in the CL, no quadruple this season I think, I am nearly done my transfer business this season and then after that, I will just train my players up., mainly my forwards. Also, I won’t upgrade my quality to 100% yet as it could draw against large money buyers and tankers. I will knock on wood and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 03-30-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Addicted
    Shopping for this season done. Bought four 6 star players for 28 tokens.

Now just need 1 good MC. After buying all these players I no longer have the budget to buy to fast trainer AMR.

Will try to recruit him in between the season with the money earned via CL and CUP matches.

Are we doing the MC assist challenge?
    My player already have 33 points lol

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Are we doing the MC assist challenge?
    My player already have 33 points lol
    Yes, we are.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast